• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hidizs S9 Pro Review (Headphone Adapter)

Jabinho

What do you think about the device. I have been asking Hidizs to update the S9 Pro firmware.
No news yet.

Please see the new review about the S9 Pro vs. competition.

eelpout

mine, with v1.1 firmware which I received from Hidizs, works fine under Windows, but skips and stutters under Mac OS Monterey (Macbook Pro 14" w/M1 Pro). They seemed to have fixed that on the regular S9, but that's a different chip.

Vik

skips and stutters under Mac OS Monterey (Macbook Pro 14" w/M1 Pro). They seemed to have fixed that on the regular S9, but that's a different chip.
Still not fixed on the pro version? Have you had other issues with MacOS or iOs? I've seen several threads here where things seem to work well under Windows, but not on Macs and iPhones, so I'm curious about this since I only use Apple devices.

There are Mac issues described in this thread as well: :-/

JCM800

FWIW, I washed and dried my Hidizs S9 Pro yesterday :facepalm: Amazingly it still works.

Top Bottom