• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

RMAF 2018 - Tickets bought. Anyone else going?

OP
Sythrix

Sythrix

Joking aside it’s good to see measurements on the agenda so some gratitude has to goto ‘hey’ Jude.

Unless it's to say that the only correct measurements (and interpretation of those measurements) are his... Which I think is the point of this little discussion. I am debating if I should go.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Unless it's to say that the only correct measurements (and interpretation of those measurements) are his... Which I think is the point of this little discussion. I am debating if I should go.
Well the aim is to bring measurements into the public consciousness and by doing so get these audio manufacturers to stop being lazy and self-indulgent knocking out crap and shilling it via virtual marketing strategies and harnessing ignorance to succeed.

I don’t care how we get there, broadly well measured kit and some objectivity coming back into audio is what we want.

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert

Spend your time in AP's room. That was the most memorable part of my last (and only) visit to RMAF.

OP
Sythrix

Sythrix

Spend your time in AP's room. That was the most memorable part of my last (and only) visit to RMAF.

I'll have to go find it!

Top Bottom