• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Speaker Jumpers

AudiOhm

As my signature states...

"I can't imagine purchasing a piece of audio equipment, then purchasing another piece of equipment to make it sound better, why not purchase a better piece of equipment in the first place…"----AudiOhm

As I mentioned earlier, looking inside the speaker is where your answer is...

Ohms

tvrgeek

Major Contributor
No shit. I know, 99% of those on this site know what's in a speaker. I never said it would matter. Magic strips won't matter, which is why I suggested he try plain old OFC wire, to prove it wouldn't matter.
I was trying to be polite when responding to the OP's inquiry, rather than giving him a snotty response. There is nothing I stated in my post that should be considered wrong or controversial.
So, your response to my post and many of your responses to other members posts, as of lately, only lead me to the conclusion you may suffer from some reading comprehension or just have an argumentative way of yourself, which you do not realize.
My intention is not to be an ass when possible, and not offend when possible. But sometimes you come off as being a very arrogant individual.
If this was not your intent, no harm, no foul, just move on.
Sorry, my comments were for the OP adding to what you said. Sometimes a "dope slap" can really open one's eyes and due to the initial question, it was needed. He can choose to waste his money, or he can get the facts. In some cases, it is a disservice to be too nice.

I am too old to reman all sweet and cuddly. Too many years having to be "perfect" as a DoD manager. Retirement means I am allowed to be a curmudgeon.

And to the other post with a question, yea a bent nail will perform just as well as any $50 magic strip. We only have this silly double posts because someone was clever enough to figure out how to sell two pairs of snake oil wires instead of one. They can buy that 35 footer instead of the 24.

Slayer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Sorry, my comments were for the OP adding to what you said. Sometimes a "dope slap" can really open one's eyes and due to the initial question, it was needed. He can choose to waste his money, or he can get the facts. In some cases, it is a disservice to be too nice.

I am too old to reman all sweet and cuddly. Too many years having to be "perfect" as a DoD manager. Retirement means I am allowed to be a curmudgeon.

And to the other post with a question, yea a bent nail will perform just as well as any $50 magic strip. We only have this silly double posts because someone was clever enough to figure out how to sell two pairs of snake oil wires instead of one. They can buy that 35 footer instead of the 24.
No problem, all good here. Cheers

Top Bottom