• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

2021 Is almost done with. SO AMP review with a TWIST

iMickey503

Forum Donor
61rsSQHKWoS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

See this Powerful amp?
Do you want it?
I am giving away 4 of these.
Yup. No Strings attached.
Absolutely FREE!

First 4 people to post IN THIS THREAD get the Amp listed bellow on Amazon.
Simple as that! (God I hope you live in the USA / CONUS Otherwise, its your job to tell me how to get it to you)

Send me a PM making sure its you that made the post, Give me an address for Amazon to ship it to and Done!
and it will be ordered and sent out to Your door by around Jan 5-7th Ish. (Says Amazon)

1641017802575.png

Specs of the AMP are HERE
https://www.amazon.com/Katigan-XY-A...HJRP/ref=dp_prsubs_2?pd_rd_i=B0946FHJRP&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/Katigan-XY-A...HJRP/ref=dp_prsubs_2?pd_rd_i=B0946FHJRP&psc=1
OFFER EXPIRES BY the STROKE of Midnight. New Years DAY!
Jan 1 2022.

I think that's pretty simple.
If I messed up anything? Well. Let me know.

• Offer includes everything listed in the Amazon listing.
  • you must be a resident of Earth and you must be able to be delivered to.
  • no Intergalactic shipping will be paid for
  • I am not responsible with what you do with this amplifier. hell I don't care what you do with this amplifier.
  • if the amplifier turns out to be Haunted, enchanted or cause you explosive diarrhea? Not my fault.
  • If its the member of the Decepticon's and Starscream comes to your house? No my problem.
  • If you use it improperly? Or makes you Blind, Deaf, or used for torture? Please film it. But I'm not responsible
  • Note that this is a Wireless device and has a BLUETOOTH Radio. I take No liability for it.
  • This offer is just that. Me buying and giving something away with no Nefarious BS or motives.
  • Offer is in Good faith and given to you Inter Vivos Gift: This is a gift that is transferred during the life of the donor, while they are still alive. These are irrevocable (i.e., the donor cannot reclaim the gift once transferred)
  • Not responsible for anything beyond my control or your use of the item or if you rob a Spermbank with a clown suit etc.
  • if the item is damaged when it's shipped to you, contact me and I will have Amazon send you a new one.
  • If item does not show up to your doorstep? Or is lost by the mail? Or gets stolen after amazon delivers it?...Sigh. Please contact me I will see what I can do.
  • offer applies to living human beings not just people who identify as human beings but I'm flexible..you must be sentient.
  • ASR and whoever is the mods reserves the right to get the first one if they want. Jannies should not do it for free.
  • Etc. Etc. Etc. Legal Hoo haa Blah blah blah.

I will check this thread in a bit.
Wouldent you know it... My Kid just SHOWED up.
There goes me getting drunk and getting $hitfaced.

321-count-down.gif

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Is that your real pic @iMickey503 ? I grew up with Italians in my old neighborhood and you look very Italian. I'm Canadian with scotch ancestry but I used to speak a bit of Italian. I've lost all that linguistic ability over the years by not using it. I miss the food. Italian is some of the best food going I think. :D That was a very cool thing to do with your New Year's Giveaway. :D

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
OKAY THIS WAS THE LAST ONE!
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND A PM.

I will order it today and POST updates to the thread on on delivery dates.
new-year-2022-free-gif.gif
Very generous of you Sir! Happy New Year to you and yours!

Top Bottom