• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Colin James Wonfor

Technical Expert
The Wonf
Only 6 of these were ever made, before I and TQ parted.
The new one I am doing sounds even better.
TQ Claymore.JPG

And now the new one this is the first one made comments on style I would love please.

16716124_1810330942618595_6431027205784066416_o.jpg

And the original.

inca-tech-claymore.jpg

This one has been modified for a Headphone socket on the front. Oh and there is only about 10,000 of these and 6 Gold Plated one on Earth.

Comments please.

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
OK, looks are clean. However, on one of these pictures, or other one I saw recently, on the knob that selects the different inputs, the set-screw to tighten it down on the shaft was almost in line with the hash mark on the front of the knob, usually, you don't want to see that set screw during normal operation. Don't shoot me dude. Are you left handed?

OP
Colin James Wonfor

Colin James Wonfor

Technical Expert
The Wonf
OK, looks are clean. However, on one of these pictures, or other one I saw recently, on the knob that selects the different inputs, the set-screw to tighten it down on the shaft was almost in line with the hash mark on the front of the knob, usually, you don't want to see that set screw during normal operation. Don't shoot me dude. Are you left handed?

Thanks that can be fixed , I use right to write, eat left, use tools left, hammer right and often my head on the wall he he

Top Bottom