• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Remove Member List

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
What the member tag at the top that leads to recent activity , current visitors etc? If so I use that.
Ah. What I meant then :) , is the "notable members" list that shows up by default.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
I believe it's valuable. All forum software I'm aware of has a way to access the member list. I've used and searched members lists many times over the years though I can't state exactly why right now. (senior moment). It's not view-able by non-members, (I just checked) so I wouldn't mess with it.
Up to you.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
The member list is fine. It is the "notable members" list which goes by post count rather than how notable they really are :). I just made the change that they are not visible by visitors as a compromise.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
The member list is fine. It is the "notable members" list which goes by post count rather than how notable they really are :). I just made the change that they are not visible by visitors as a compromise.
Okie Dokie boss, sounds good to me.

Top Bottom