• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

Dynamix

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Oh, have I got something for you, Thomas:

PianoMan

Vader

Dynamix

Triptykon, yes indeed. Tom G Warrior is such a ray of sunshine, isn't he. :D

Dynamix

Also, joined a new stoner/doom/psych-ish band a couple of months ago and we recently did our first gig together. It was not awesome, but check it out.

(I'm the ridiculously attractive guy on bass)

OP
Thomas savage

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Also, joined a new stoner/doom/psych-ish band a couple of months ago and we recently did our first gig together. It was not awesome, but check it out.

(I'm the ridiculously attractive guy on bass)
Nice cymbal work by the drummer tore, he a buddy rich fan? :D I think you should think about being a instrumental band, you guys sound good:) of corse it's the bass that underpins everything and holds it all together:D

You get government aid or tax relief for that beard of yours tore? :D

A sexy Japanese lead singer and your complete :D I think your playing fairly well together, to be honest I thought it was awesome you and the drummer at least:)

Next gig... Turn up that bass! :)

Dynamix

Nice cymbal work by the drummer tore, he a buddy rich fan? :D I think you should think about being a instrumental band, you guys sound good:) of corse it's the bass that underpins everything and holds it all together:D

You get government aid or tax relief for that beard of yours tore? :D

A sexy Japanese lead singer and your complete :D I think your playing fairly well together, to be honest I thought it was awesome you and the drummer at least:)

Next gig... Turn up that bass! :)

Yeah, the vocals are really the worst part on this recording. But the thing is he really has a cool voice, but the sound on stage was so crappy we didn't hear much of what we were doing at all, and that's a huge problem for a vocalist trying to hit the right notes. Pretty much a recipe for disaster.

And no, I get no perks for the beard unfortunately. Well, besides it making me practically irresistable to the ladies of course... :p

OP
Thomas savage

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Yeah, the vocals are really the worst part on this recording. But the thing is he really has a cool voice, but the sound on stage was so crappy we didn't hear much of what we were doing at all, and that's a huge problem for a vocalist trying to hit the right notes. Pretty much a recipe for disaster.

And no, I get no perks for the beard unfortunately. Well, besides it making me practically irresistable to the ladies of course... :p
Umm... Bet it smells of herring :D

OP
Thomas savage

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Not sure this is metal but it's heavy..,
image.jpeg

They are in my top best 10 favourite bands for sure.

Turn up the volume and you will find out if your system cuts it.

Last edited:

fas42

Major Contributor
Bit girly but...

Don't you love the "dynamics" of modern stuff ... I watched the Windows Volume meter while this was playing - oh dear, it's stuck at halfway - tap, tap, tap on the screen, just nudge it a bit to unstick the movement ... oh, it's moved now - ahhh, it's got to the end of the thrashy bit ...

Dynamix

I saw the mighty Boris live tonight. Was one of the best concerts I've ever seen. I just stood there grinning like an idiot for 90 minutes.

They opened with this.

Dynamix

Just gonna put this here. It's not even metal, but it's in the same neighborhood, and I can't be arsed to start a hardcore thread. And I have no shame, so I'm gonna whore out my bands here wether you guys like it or not. :D

Last half of the gig I did with one of my bands last friday. The sound is SO audiophile: :p

OP
Thomas savage

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Just gonna put this here. It's not even metal, but it's in the same neighborhood, and I can't be arsed to start a hardcore thread. And I have no shame, so I'm gonna whore out my bands here wether you guys like it or not. :D

Last half of the gig I did with one of my bands last friday. The sound is SO audiophile: :p

It's that your music tore? I really liked to bit of your band you posted a while back..

Ah yes there you are, unmistakably tore .. You got a bit of herring left over from Christmas in that beard mate..:D

Dynamix

It's that your music tore? I really liked to bit of your band you posted a while back..

Ah yes there you are, unmistakably tore .. You got a bit of herring left over from Christmas in that beard mate..:D

Yep, that's one of the four bands I'm in. And yes, always with the herring. :D

Top Bottom