• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Kii at Axpona

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I didn't doubt you for a moment, well maybe a moment!
Apropos nothing in particular ,why on earth do you persevere with the 'other' forum, they are collectively so stupid why not just cut them loose altogether, I know you founded the forum and it must be vexing to see a complete arse in charge.
Looking forward to the review.
Keith

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Apropos nothing in particular ,why on earth do you persevere with the 'other' forum, they are collectively so stupid why not just cut them loose altogether, I know you founded the forum and it must be vexing to see a complete arse in charge.
There is higher wisdom. :)

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I think Steve has hit the proverbial nail ,
' he is the only one who has trained ears he is always right and the rest of us are all idiots.'

Keith

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Looking forward to the review.
Keith
Keith, I believe Amir may be waiting for that Desperate Dealers tribute envelope to arrive before he releases the review? ;)
Just saying--------------------------

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
As long as it doesn't contain an adult toy!
Keith

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Speaking of reports, I happened to stop by WBF only to read that everyone is all atwitter about some verbal and almost physical encounter between Jon Valin and Peter Breuninger. Any nasty Axpona gossip report in the works?
Some good inside stuff will surely raise traffic here. :D

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
There is higher wisdom. :)
Yea there's always me... I'm here .

Amir plays the long game and takes one for the team to achieve his goals. He's representing, you don't become VP at microshite for nothing ...

Think my Apple iPad did a bad thing with the spelling there :oops::D

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Speaking of reports, I happened to stop by WBF only to read that everyone is all atwitter about some verbal and almost physical encounter between Jon Valin and Peter Breuninger. Any nasty Axpona gossip report in the works?
No, nothing in the works. The only funny things that I learned is that another group is creating a forum with almost identical name to Myles Astor! Some fireworks should come out of that I am sure.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Keith, I believe Amir may be waiting for that Desperate Dealers tribute envelope to arrive before he releases the review? ;)
Just saying--------------------------
I did mention higher wisdom, did I not??? Where is my check Keith???

JS Hoover

I liked myles
There is no "Myles Astor". He's a deep fake A.I. pseudonym concocted by a Texas architect/community planner/and: investor in Absolute Multimedia, Inc. (parent of TAS mag in Austin, TX) named David W. Robinson. I suspected this when I saw half of "Astor's" face bearing a strange resemblance to someone passing themselves off as an "audiophile Jazz artist named Jerome Sabbagh". There is no record of a "Myles B. Astor" in the NYC Metro area. Fake LinkedIn (his "headshot" has a giant yellowish/green slash right across his cheek down to his neck!); fake reviews (all due to Robinson's connection to TAS); fake A.I. image processed vids (look closely enough and you can notice how the immediate background behind him always has a subtle pixelated distortion not in the rest of the image as well as; the tell-tale discolored grain to the area of where the original face is "morphed" in with another's).

Anyone, by this point, denying it: is either naive (or, unfortunately) part of the scam itself.

Top Bottom