• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I have Tickets to go and see..what you looking forward to?

Ron Party

CPH (Chief Prog Head)
I've seen Joe 3 or 4 times now ... just fantastic. And at that venue, I will guarantee you it will be one of the best shows you will see in your lifetime.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I'm staying home.

I saw Pink Floyd in August of 1988. That still satisfies any "big show" urges I have. Get "The Delicate Sound of Thunder" for a taste of that at home.

The local Orchestra, when they play for free in the Lowry Park Bandshell, is, unfortunately, amplified, so that's no good.

I really can't think of any touring acts I want to see.

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
It will be awesome Thomas! Joe's one of the top Blues guitarists.

Me I'm still watching Rio. ...Live on TV. ...Lightening Bolt. :)

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
I saw Pink Floyd in August of 1988. That still satisfies any "big show" urges I have. Get "The Delicate Sound of Thunder" for a taste of that at home.
I was lucky enough to see 3 Pink Floyd concerts in Chicago over the years, the last being their final 1994 Division Bell Tour. From 1970 thru the late 1990's I've seen just about every major rock group during those years, many groups numerous times. IMHO there has never been a finer performing group of musicians. I was very disappointed that David Gilmour make such a short US Rattle That Lock Tour, was hoping to see him one more time here in Central FL. :(

OP
Thomas savage

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Royal blood ( Brighton based 2 piece rock band) on the 18th of November and on the 19th at the same venue ( Birmingham Barclaycard arena) depeche mode :)

I love depeche mode, can't wait.

It's beer and live music down the boozer tonight too... woo hoo!

By the look of this thread you guys don't get out much :D

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
By the look of this thread you guys don't get out much

Once, nothing was happening at the apartment I shared. A friend came by, we went out looking for some home town action...

Meanwhile, my roommate started a big party at the apartment.

We returned, surprised, had a good time, my friend says "Even when you go out, you stay home".

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The lovin' spoonful in August.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

Ron Party

CPH (Chief Prog Head)
Saw Earl Klugh last night. That man's still got it and has a bunch of ringers in his band.

SPFC

Planning on seeing Patricia Barber live outdoors tomorrow, weather permitting.
She is great! I have been lucky enough to see her a couple of time performing at the Green Mill, which is one of my favorite places in Chicago. We are so lucky to have her perform there regularly.

Top Bottom