• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Drone/Noise/Ambient Thread.

OP
Dynamix

Dynamix

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I like that, you really get to enjoy the texture of the instruments.. It's paced in a way that holds my intrest as well.

I really like how they are pretty much playing something that sounds "electronic" with bass, guitar, and drums.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I really like how they are pretty much playing something that sounds "electronic" with bass, guitar, and drums.
Changing the rhythmic traditions of their instruments, using them in a way you might use a synth brings a new appreciation to the sound of those instruments for me.

I'm not a huge fan of ambient electronica but really like those girls instrumental stuff ( is that drone metal?)

OP
Dynamix

Dynamix

Changing the rhythmic traditions of their instruments, using them in a way you might use a synth brings a new appreciation to the sound of those instruments for me.

I'm not a huge fan of ambient electronica but really like those girls ( is that drone metal?)

Hard to categorize really, and that's one of the reasons they are so awesome. Definitely not metal, but drone/ambient/something. " Simply Great Music" should cover it. :D

OP
Dynamix

Dynamix

But wait, there's more! :)

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

fas42

Major Contributor
And a local contribution,

Can see this mob busking in Sydney, have a signed copy of this CD!

Top Bottom