• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Birthday Party

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I crashed the party.

Nobody invited me.

Can you blame them?
cb93b6b2272dd91686205811d144f839.jpg

OP
RayDunzl

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
It's OK, no hard feelings.

Now, get back to work on at least one of those projects in your Audio To Do list that keeps expanding.

How about the SIGNSTEK USB in to S/PDIF out verification?

That should take about 2 minutes.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
It's OK, no hard feelings.

Now, get back to work on at least one of those projects in your Audio To Do list that keeps expanding.

How about the SIGNSTEK USB in to S/PDIF out verification?

That should take about 2 minutes.
Yea @amirm , get bloody on with it before the sun comes out and your messing about with your camper van..

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
It's cake everyday, the mystery behind our actual birthday is working as intended..

Hey the folks at WBF were not laughing at amirs jokes, I was compelled to offer him support as I could fully relate to being the only guy who thinks What I say is funny :D

I think @Blumlein 88 was first through the door.. You set a high standard for the members who followed, I was second through the door, I kinda dramatically lowered that standard :oops::D

Oh much too high a praise I fear. I thought I might be first, but wasn't sure. Amir let me try out the initial version to see it was working prior to unveiling it to the world. When Amir decided it was good to go I notified a few folks of it. Maybe half have stayed around. I do try and link to our threads on other sites when the topic is appropriate. I have seen at least a couple who signed up here as a result. Nevertheless I was surprised to realize it has been a year already.

Top Bottom