• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beautiful afternoon up in the Arctic

Mivera

Major Contributor
image.jpeg

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
It is a magnificent day south of you just the same. Gorgeous sunny day, blue skies, not a hint of pollution, trees blossoming and cool breeze flowing.
is that just your subjective opinion or can you back it up with verifiable scientific facts? is the sky blue?? really? when measuring pollution levels one can not rely on visual reference, and what do you mean by Cool?? this is highly subjective and could mean anything... what exactly was the temperature?

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
umm, dead plants, rocks and water... :p

nice gold top on your beer though!

Yeah I suppose there's more scenic viewpoint around to have a beer than where a forest fire blazed through and left total destruction a few years back :)

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Yeah I suppose there's more scenic viewpoint around to have a beer than where a forest fire blazed through and left total destruction a few years back :)
its perfect, you toasting the burying of your latest victim? with the beer hiding the freshly dug grave! nice work. i am inspired:eek::D

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
It is a magnificent day south of you just the same. Gorgeous sunny day, blue skies, not a hint of pollution, trees blossoming and cool breeze flowing.

Same here. Just a bad spot. The other side of the lake would show the sun better.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
is that just your subjective opinion or can you back it up with verifiable scientific facts?
What do you think?
Spring Sunny 20160329_143336.jpg

is the sky blue?? really? when measuring pollution levels one can not rely on visual reference, and what do you mean by Cool?? this is highly subjective and could mean anything... what exactly was the temperature?
The picture despite being from my phone should answer most of those questions. Temp is 58 degrees F and knowing how you can't use a calculator, it is about 15 degrees C.

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
its perfect, you toasting the burying of your latest victim? with the beer hiding the freshly dug grave! nice work. i am inspired:eek::D

I like to scatter them around the lake. Just put 1 finger here :)

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
What do you think?
View attachment 787

The picture despite being from my phone should answer most of those questions. Temp is 58 degrees F and knowing how you can't use a calculator, it is about 15 degrees C.
i think i see a FBI observation team across the lake!

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I like to scatter them around the lake. Just put 1 finger here :)
bad move , you will be pissed by the time you're finished.. risk getting pulled over mid way through dumping body parts for drink driving, my advice is to tell the officer you got frozen bait in the back! worked for me in the past.

Last edited:
OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
What do you think?
View attachment 787

Only 14C here but a 20 min drive away I can go skiing today if I want :)

Nice view!!

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
bad move , you will be pissed by the time you're finished.. risk getting pulled over mid way through dumping body parts for drink driving, my advice is to tell the officer you got frozen bait in the back! worked for me in the past.

I put it on autopilot. :)

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
No thank you. If I ever see ice or snow again it will be out of a porthole in my coffin.
Now this is beauty, Central FL paradise. ;)
tampa-florida-beaches.jpg

Top Bottom