• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AXPONA 2017: Revel Speakers, Mark Levinson

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
There were a number of local dealers representing Revel, JBL, Mark Levinson, etc. from Harman. Harman itself was not there although I saw Kevin Voecks from afar.

093A8904.jpg

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Almost Blue by Diana Krall. https://shz.am/t40271359

I know everyone is sick of Diana Krall these days but this album of hers is excellent and as always superbly recorded. I have the high-res download:

Amazing fidelity. Detailed, delightful vocal. Shimmering highs and powerful bass.

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
You have Ultima Salon 2's? They are on my short list but apparently nobody around has them to demo.

SPFC

Agree, they did sound very impressive when we moved to the back row. I was amazed by they could sound so detailed and correct and at the same powerful and completely smooth and non-fatiguing to my ears. It was a great experience. Thanks Amir for taking me to this room.

CAP

Better than the big room which I felt was to close.. They disappeared well but still a tad in your face in the mids

Top Bottom