hifiman he400se

1. FurstMan

"Warm" amp/dac for the HE400se

Following the acquisition of a HiFiMan HE400se, I am looking for a headphone amplifier/dac which will be dedicated to it. My headphones are currently running on my Cambridge CXA60 amp equipped with a Wolfson WM8740 converter, all connected to my PC via a PHIREE U2 USB/SPDIF interface (thanks to...
  2. staticV3

Poll: Which HE400se EQ Preset sounds best?

Here's a little experiment to see which HE400se measurement produces the best EQ preset when corrected to Harman OE2018. Note that this headphone has impressively low unit variation, which might make deciding rather difficult, so I'm giving you three votes. The presets can only be used with...
  3. J

This Preamp could serve my hifiman he400se?

Hi I would like to ask you a question: I recently bought the hifiman he400se and I want to know if the PreAmp Earman TR-AMP can amplify the he400se to its maximum volume? TR-AMP SPECIFICATIONS: HeadAmp THD+N (2.7V, 32R) <0.005% SNR >114dB Dinamic range >107dB Power: 16 Ω...
  4. S

What would be best for HiFiMan HE400SE ?

I've read a lot of audiosciencereview review. But as a super noob I don't understand the data (Vrms/clipping/...etc). This will be my first audiophile experience too. I want to listen in my android, Ipad and widows PC. I've chosen some DAC/AMP . Please look into that. And please recommend the...
  5. A

amps for the Hifiman?

I have a question, I have the hifiman he400se and the sensitivity is 91dB and the impedance is 25 ohms and I have heard that they are very difficult to have a very high volume due to their low sensitivity of 91dB. I want a dac/amp or audio interface that will give me a lot of volume, more than...
  6. S

Help! Hifiman he400se and Audient iD4 MKII USB-C

Hello I want to buy a good audio interface that has a lot of power in volume, because I had the fiio k5 pro and it gave good volume but not enough as I wanted, so I was researching in forums and found this image: https://ibb.co/TmM8r8w Where it says that the Audient iD4 MKII is the one with...
  7. S

hifiman he400se vs beyerdynamic DT 990 pro, which to choose?

Hello I would like to know the opinion of an expert on which of these two headphones I should choose. the Beyerdinamic Dt 990 pro 250ohm or the Hifiman he400se? I am looking for good sound quality in music in .flac format for 24 bits 44100hz or 96000hz And I'm also looking for an immersive...
  8. M

Does sources matter in the quality of an EQ?

My current setup is the hifiman HE400se connected to the Topping L30 which is connected to a cheap dongle DAC into my PC. weird i know, haven't got a proper DAC yet. Tried messing with EQAPO a bit, didn't do anything drastic just bumping up the 1.5k scoop and giving it a little bit of low-bass...
  9. S

How to sell here without getting scammed? Hifiman HE400se, new in sealed label/box for sale

How to sell here without getting scammed? Hifiman HE400se, new in sealed label/box for sale, MSRP is $150 Is there any way to protect myself from a scammer who would claim shipment damage or faulty headphones/incorrect model shipped, then return some junk to me, keeping the good headphones &...
Top Bottom