Search results

1. H

Help Shape Our Next Innovation: The ZA5 Balanced Power Amplifier!

I agree with some of the above. I currently am using five ZA-3 amps for wide/height/surround duty. Four in the back of the room on top of the speakers, and one in front for wides. XLR cables to all and short speaker wire. Monolith HTP-1 for processing. If the amount of boxes and PSU's...
  2. H

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

I thought about those then read many reviews of how the Nakamichi brand name is just used to peddle good just like so many of the good ‘ole brands. Private investment firms milk the name for more profit. I used to use Mediabridge bananas, then I stuck a magnet to them one day…all pot metal.
  3. H

I make my own terminations with these. Some assembly required but they’re copper and stubby. Tight fit. Just add some 3:1 heat shrink with adhesive and it’s a solid low-profile connector. Fits my 12ga wire.
  4. H

I just made some quick measurements. 48V5A supply. I have the ZA-3 but am assuming the PSU is the same for the V3. PSU on, amp off 0.8W PSU on, amp on 7.1W with no input signal. I assume Fosi supplies the same PSU for everyone, with just a different AC connection based on region. I have...
  5. H

SVS SB-2000 Pro vs SB-3000 Subwoofer Review

Did you buy it from an authorized SVS dealer? If not, it‘s on you. Buyer beware.
  6. H

Same output whether you use two 48v5A or one 48v10A split.
  7. H

I contacted Fosi about stacking four ZA-3’s and they said it was fine. I would think there are no issues but reach out to them directly if you’re concerned. I currently have three ZA-3’s stacked and they’re barely warm. The top of all the amps is 88-90F with an infrared thermometer. Combined...
  8. H

Fosi claims the 10a power supply performs the same as two 5a supplies.
  9. H

SVS SB-2000 Pro vs SB-3000 Subwoofer Review

SVS will take care of it. I had a popping noise from one of my SB-3000’s that turned out to be cable related. They were responsive in sorting it out. One of my Ultra bookshelf speaker woofers developed a rattle so they just sent me a new one. When you email customer service send them a copy...
  10. H

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Not sure if anyone mentioned that Tekton posted to the YouTube review stating that sales of the speaker would be halted until they investigated further. Erin pinned it in comments.
  11. H

Not sure how sensitive it is but I recall a ten minute shutoff timer. If it’s like subs with auto-on, You may have to ‘juice’ the volume up a bit to wake it up.
Top Bottom