Search results

1. Mantra

should I turn off or keep on the auto standby (Auto Power off) ? Or just keep it On for hours?

hi good point , would be nice some usa/american amps made in Usa thanks hi it's esactly what i was thinking ,that's why i 'm asking it thanks
  2. Mantra

should I turn off or keep on the auto standby (Auto Power off) ? Or just keep it On for hours?

Hi I have found out that on other amps like cambridge are only 20 minutes ,I guess at least the rotel a11 tribute can be setuped to I can understand 1 or 2 hours , but not 10 minutes or 20 minutes ... is too less even for a shower , a coffe ,a cup of tea .. thank Grotti
  3. Mantra

Hi could be a silly question , but a friend of mine has borrowed a Marantz MODEL 40n ,beautiful amp (made with to much plastic) , it does sound very good for my ears well many marantz and not only ,they have an auto standby feature (they call Auto Power off), after 30 minutes ( i guess ) they...
  4. Mantra

can smartphone bluetooth volume damage an amp?

@staticV3 @DVDdoug Hi I don't want to go off topic but can i ask you about smartphone bluetooth audio quality ? I like more wifi connection , i'm using smartphone bluetooth just for some tests about android vs apple ,is there a difference? and about the android softwares and devices ? I have...
  5. Mantra

Hi ok , the Bluetooth receiver in inside the amp that's really wise to keep the amp volume at 0% thanks
  6. Mantra

Review of the Pink Floyd's album Animals between Vinyl, CD, Bluray, SACD from 1977 to 2022 in stereo and 5.1

hi Jean well , sadly i have only audacity 3 64bit and goldwave 6 and they can't even make a full song spectrum measurement beautiful the link magic .. dot net , i' m reading them thanks
  7. Mantra

monitor audio bronze 500 , can i drive and play with a 45 watt 8Ω integral amp pretty well ?

hi @Eric Natural well i guess for a larger space I should at least a 75W at 8Ω like Marantz Model 50 (1.700€ for an amp made in Vietnam , I mean i have nothing Vietnam , but for 1.700€ I would like to have a made in Japan amp - for a made in Japan I need at least the MODEL 30 3.000€ ...that's...
  8. Mantra

hi i have few android smartphones , and i have installed aimp audio player and some internet radio players now a friend of mine has borrowed/give to me a marantz MODEL 40n , beautiful amp and not cheap I would like to play and test via bluetooth should i take the smartphone bluetooth volume...
  9. Mantra

Review of the Pink Floyd's album Animals between Vinyl, CD, Bluray, SACD from 1977 to 2022 in stereo and 5.1

@Jean.Francois Hi what a beautiful review ! may i know what software have you used to draw and upload the spectrum ? thanks again!
  10. Mantra

monitor audio bronze 500 , can i drive and play with a 45 watt 8Ω integral amp pretty well ?

hi Verig ok , mostly amps are 45 at 8 Ω i don't play music loud , and i can't just for my neighbours , if i want to play loud i use my cable speakers thanks Verig
  11. Mantra

Hi Pogo beautiful site , it's french ,isn't it? might I have the link? thanks Hi I see , many times i 'm used to have a talk with some sellers ,and they often say " you need another amp ,just because a 45w 8 Ω Yamaha amps is not so powerful to drive such speakers... thanks
  12. Mantra

hi , no I don't like to play loud , but sometime i read that you need a powerful amp to play music with them thanks hi are you saying that audio lab and monitor audio bronze 500 are made in China ?? and they are even not cheap ... what do I should i pay for a Japanese amp made in japan 4.000 €...
  13. Mantra

hi StaticV3 right now the most powerful amps I own it's the AUDIOLAB 6000A 2 X 50W 8Ω -> 2 X 75W 4Ω about other 2 which is the more powerfull 45 W for 8 Ω/ohms and (60 4 Ω) or 45 8 Ω/ohms ( 70 W 4 Ω/ohms ) , just because i have never understood thanks
  14. Mantra

Hi what a beautiful site , i will bookmark even it doesn't give me any information about amps for example one 45 W for 8 Ω/ohms and another 70 W 4 Ω/ohms and between them i can't understand which one is more powerfull there is nothing about 5 Ω thanks
  15. Mantra

Hi I have found a couple of monitor audio bronze 500 for 450€ almost brand new ,with boxes and with everthing , second hand I own some cantons floorstanding , i like them since i play lots of progressive , i have read they do pretty close the canton GLE and the monitor audio bronze seriers do...
  16. Mantra

FLAC Compression and what are you using

Hi about the 24bit , i have bought the audio files online and they do sound a bit better for my ears , but only few albums ,the others do sound the same thanks
  17. Mantra

do you use replaygain to avoid clipping loudness audio file?

Hi well , good i have switched to replaygain -> album and apply gain and prevent clipping according the peak and not prevent clipping according the peak may i ask you what software have you used in the screenshot? wavelab? thanks
  18. Mantra

Hi Solderdude me too , even when i was a kid it was hard to find them ,they were disappearing very quickly i don't know what/which vinyl player/record player do you use or advise but they are used to wear the vinyls playing and playing so it's not a bad idea rip them and play the vinyl only...
  19. Mantra

@solderdude @somebodyelse Hi is there a great tutorial about rip a lp in this forum or ? I guess there are great software that can clean , click and something else ...just auto split tracks .. I have only audacity and goldwave thanks
Top Bottom