Search results

1. S

Kali Second Wave Speakers Hiss Level?

Trying to get a precise estimate of self-generated noise level on Kali LP V2 and IN V2 models. Heard lots of folks say they are silent and less noise than V1. But how much exactly? Though somebody made this form...
  2. S

Power Consumption of DAC and Speakers at a Moderate SPL Level?

I would like to begin with my setting: I am connecting a Topping E70 (ESS 9028 Pro, possibly that chip operates at 1 watt with highest sample rate?) to two KH80 monitor speakers (200W maximum power for each, 114dB). Sampling 32 bit and 96kHz. However, I am listening at only 0.95m, and I control...
  3. S

KH80 + MA1 how is software config support so far?

Looking into using MA1 for more accurate EQ of the KH80 2.0 system. I am concerned if the newest MA1 alignment software has same support as neumann.control APP? There are a number of useful settings: Standby interval standby sensitivity Delay settings If not so, can I hack some binary values...
  4. S

Neumann KH80 II / Genelec 8320 With USB in Future Product?

I am a PC gamer who sometimes watch video and listen to music. Not being any professional in audio, I only decide to put active 2.0 speakers by the side of my 27-inch monitor. (A triangle of about 1 meter) The audioengine HD4 I am currently using still has some hissing and port noise within 1...
  5. S

Why active speakers cannot easily get rid of hiss like laptop speakers or very tiny speakers?

Recently I have replaced several pairs of 2.0 speakers for gaming and music on the PC I just built. However from Steelseries, Pioneer to Audioengine, all speakers have hiss noise (Even if more expensive ones hide those noise better, hiss can still be heard in one feet in queit environment)...
Top Bottom