Search results

1. L

PMC Result 6, has anyone listened to them or have any measurements?

500 bucks in total is a low cost investment if it really works well, considering that you can use it for 2 setups. Also for the monitor I'll consider Amphion and Quested s7r. I read good stuff for both on gearspace.
  2. L

Is not that much, very interesting. Thanks for the info. I want to try it.
  3. L

Does Dirac introduce latency or phase rotation? Would not be better hardware for this kind of stuff?
  4. L

I don't want to discuss about that. the post is not for that, but you can find in almost every speaker something that you can point. every speaker exist because is designed for a certain propose/use or only because the brand want to have something to cover that price bracket (and sometimes the...
  5. L

In ha I'm happy with my s4x as headphones. But I prefer working with speakers.
  6. L

I asked for detailed in frequency, not ruler flat. I think is different (in my opinion). I'm not dead set on a brand. Just asking. Even because in this days looking around i'm finding a lot of less famous monitor brands (less know and stuff that you can't find easly) but used from professional...
  7. L

I'm slowly getting more commissions for others, so different genres. But taking in account only what i do personally with my style, i do a lot of electronic music and sometimes classic/orchestral and sound design for video. For me the most important thing is to have a really defined mid/high and...
  8. L

The problem with neumann for my was the bad experience I had with their product and costumer support. They will not get my money for a bit of time. For now for me, they do not exist and are not in my list of speakers.
  9. L

Mmmm, i wonder if a frequency response graph on paper is really the only thing that matters. Taking in consideration that I don't want to consider the neumann, what could I consider?
  10. L

Do you say amphion is better? even for that brand i heard good and bad things. Like for pmc. I'm finding really overwhelming choosing a new monitor.
  11. L

Hello! I need to purchase new pair of monitors for work, I'm looking for something fun, with a good wide sweetspot and detailed in frequency and depth for producing music and mix it. I used the Neumann 120 mkII but I wasn't happy with them. I'm a composer and audio engineer. I love the sound of...
  12. L

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

For me this are instruments for work, I need equipment and people that I can trust and professionals if I need help or to solve an issue. Unfortunately I didn't find any of this in my experience. When I was talking with them, for 2 times they promised to came back writing an e-mail with...
  13. L

As much as I liked the sound besides the distortion and the other problems, I didn't get a new pair since I didn't like the neumann costumer support. For now I moved on, maybe I'll get a pair of genelec, barefoot or idk what other, still choosing. I don't know if to trust neumann. I will see.
  14. L

Yes me, and Neumann was not helpfull at all. Both monitor suffered interference. After i noticed some weird noises, i tried with a smartphone and even from 35/40 cm both monitors picked up interferences. Even with no input attached. Also i had problems with distortion at low frequency with both...
  15. L

Neumann KH120 II

A power conditioners, like a Furman, could be correlated to this 2 problems?
  16. L

Neumann KH120 II

So I had a really weird pair of neumann...
  17. L

Neumann KH120 II

At my listening position, like 1 meter.
  18. L

Neumann KH120 II

The monitors were connected to a Furman. Listening lower than 80 dB. With no signal, the monitor was dead silent. As for the interferences, when i tested the monitor I tested them even without any input connected. Still same problem. I'll consider during this day if to purchase a new pair...
  19. L

Neumann KH120 II

Well, I had that kind of interference problems. And was weird...but both monitor had that shielding problem (maybe one a little bit more than the other). I noticed that because I put my smartphone on the desk. And the monitor started to buzz and to do weird noises, in a very noticeable way. With...
Top Bottom