Search results

1. Alpha XVIV

TE Zero imaging (maybe soundstage as well) vs Hexa -- am I crazy?

I have both of these IEMs -- I got the Zero first. In terms of music listening from a broad selection of genres I'll still pick the Hexa (better tonality for my personal preference and excellent detail), but for gaming or just anything with positional accuracy, I picked the Zero. Am I crazy? As...
  2. Alpha XVIV

Looking for a $150-$200 desktop DAC & amp combo (AIO or stack)

Bluetooth, no, as I said. Remote control, maybe a nice to have. It doesn't have to be the E30 II if you have a better suggestion, though it is definitely the primary consideration so the stack looks nice Edit: While still somewhat related, what are the key differences between CS, AKM, ESS, and...
  3. Alpha XVIV

I googled around, apparently it's very recently released? Will take a while to get here but I'll consider
  4. Alpha XVIV

Update: I decided to buy the L30 II amp and using my KA3 as a DAC as suggested by @staticV3. I'm currently saving up for a dedicated DAC. I'm primarily looking for a very transparent/flat DAC first and foremost but I'm up for other features/gimmicks as mentioned on Mkilbride's post. Though of...
  5. Alpha XVIV

Would you recommend the E30 II as well for later -- for a Topping LE30 II stack -- or is there any other desktop dedicated DAC you recommend around 100-150? I actually carry the dongle everywhere I go so having one just sitting on my desktop will be nice.
  6. Alpha XVIV

Hi! I'm very new to the forum and the audiophile hobby in general. I'm currently using a HE400se with a KA3 dongle which is enough to power it but it's probably a little too much for the little thing. I'm looking for a desktop DAC & amp combo that can power it and perhaps any other headphones...
Top Bottom