Search results

1. M

AUDIOPHONICS HPA-DM750ET - end game power amp?

via AI, of course.! :facepalm: @Audiophonics : in all seriousness, I am very much interested in your answer too BTW
  2. M

Marantz AV10 AV Processor Review

A 3700 with the front amps off, but you get the idea...
  3. M

Yep, button on the right side. Nice soft "click" on actuation. Stays on for about 6 seconds. LEDs very well integrated. No light leakage.
  4. M

Maybe even not so unofficially...
  5. M

Yep it does, well, after a fashion at least. It's a USB port aimed at storage access, not audio input , which is, I reckon, what other posters were referring to. Well, anyway, plenty of other options to get some digital audio source in on this unit.
  6. M

I do wonder in what sense NEtwork ability would make up for a missing USB. What are we talking about here? USB for control/setup/automation? Well in that case there's well enough that can be made through other interfaces (amongst which network interfaces which you mentionned) If it's USB audio...
  7. M

Paris Audio Video Show 2023

I don't agree! There are a couple of pictures up there, where I can spot a few specs of dust. Come on dude, how are is it to carry (and use!) microfiber fabric (chamoisine Monsieur) huh? Kidding of course, when you know how hard it is to shoot in those conditions (low level and mixed...
  8. M

Rotel DT-6000 Review & Measurements (CD Player / DAC)

RO(land) always TEL(ls) the truth! Even better, they, in the great Sir Robert Armstrong tradition, were "economical with the truth". Very conservative indeed.... of course ... ;-) @VintageFlanker , well done friend, concise, comprehensive and well formulated review! Hope there's more coming...
  9. M

Review and Measurements of Bluesound NODE 2i Streamer

Well, maybe not anymore. It would be way more convenient for the targeted audience if the built-in Dac actually performed adequately. Current iteration is far from great, i'll give you that...
  10. M

Review and Measurements of Bluesound NODE 2i Streamer

On its way friend, just got an update this morning, our batch will be delivered first thing next week. Don't really know why the extended delay though, although I have the strange feeling it could be that someone from bluesound got a call from someone from Atoll mentioning your name LOL!!!
  11. M

Atoll DAC200 Signature - Review & Measurements (DAC)

Well, some manufacturers seem not to care about the sacred rule, it appears, because as far as can stretch the eye on the web, there seems to be no statement from Atoll on the matter, apart from the updated product specs page that magically got updated a few hours after the review was posted...
  12. M

True indeed, audio products can be measured to the extent, and within the limits, of what an AP or similar equipment can do. But thats not the point. Consider this please: If you provided someone who believes in God with some believable figures some panel of scientists came up with, stipulating...
  13. M

And here I was, strolling along this forum to chill out, taking a break from my other hobby actually: religions (where people find themselves endlessly debating over what is subjective/objective and what if it was the opposite, the contrary or the other way around?). I guess the eternal (see...
  14. M

Sending it back? Your choice mate, but I'm pretty sure you'll soon be sorry you did, for you may, in the long run, realise your other Dacs lack "character" compared to your Atoll experience ;-) Anyhow, I'll get the 300 up and ready, just in case your fingers get itchy soon, lol... Great review...
Top Bottom