Search results

1. G

Cambridge Audio EVO150 in 2023 - feedback needed.

Hi colleagues! It's a cold and a bit depressive winter time, so my audiophile disease started to itch a little bit, asking for a soundsystem upgrade. At the moment I'm a proud owner of KEF LS50 paired together with Roksan Attessa and a small sub (Monitor Audio bronze). Roksan...was a...
  2. G

Suggest a budget sub!

Hi folks! Some time ago after moving to KEF LS50 I understood that subwoofer is a really nice-to-have option for these speakers especially while occasionally using them to play games/watch video. Having a tough budget and a desire "to manage everything as smooth as it can be" I've found a...
  3. G

Wanted: Holy Bible of audio theory

Hi, community ! I'm tired of pretending that I fully understand the physical meaning of at least half of what is actively discussed on this forum and published in reviews =) Will be very happy to read some nice book that will explain a basics of audio theory step-by-step. I've got a basic...
  4. G

Bluesound Node N100 in 2023 - is it bad?

Hi colleagues! Currently have a setup of KEF LS50 + Cambridge CXA61 and using USB connection or external DAP linked by COAX as a source of digital music. Was struggling with the next upgrade, thinking between buying a new amp with integrated streamer or buying a Bluesound Node 2i. HOWEVER I've...
  5. G

Yet another one post about amplifiers matching KEF LS50

Greetings, community. I've been reading ASR for a long time in the anonymous mode, and now it's my time to register and ask for some advices. My birthday is coming soon, so I consider it as a perfect moment for my hifi setup upgrade. At the moment I have a pair of recently bought KEF LS50 (not...
Top Bottom