Search results

1. K

Something to pair with a Meridian 271

Wondering what was your solution?
  2. K

Stereo 3.5mm 12V cable caused popping sound

I think I have same issue and looks my processor damaged! I use normal trigger and it’s make a lot noise
  3. K

New Product: Arvus H2-4D Atmos Renderer, Simultaneous 16 channel AES/Balanced Analog/Dante Output

wonder how expensive this little one is!!! With $3250 can buy a good Dac or AVR So i understand this device work between Active speakers and analog processor and decode and transfer high quality audio and video !
  4. K

New Product: Arvus H2-4D Atmos Renderer, Simultaneous 16 channel AES/Balanced Analog/Dante Output

Thanks for your reply, Sorry I’m new and my bad didn’t asked correctly! I know this fact it’s better use digital processor for Meridian speakers but I found they are many times more expensive than good AVP so I would like to know is this good converter or if there is any other product can do...
  5. K

very nice Info here , thanks all Quick question is do you agree the Arvus – H2-4D is better than Meridian 271 ? Or what is your opinion?
  6. K

StormAudio ISP Evo review by Stereophile

@Kal Rubinson Amazing review, thank you
  7. K

$100k speakers Meridian DSP8000 to $

No where can find head ! Also this SE version
  8. K

Thanks , I have good base or bottom pieces and is not SE. I thought if I buy the speaker I use it as donor and use internet and the head, also the seller have 30day money back guarantee , but I found I need processor and other equipment to able use as home theater so it another $5k minimum !
  9. K

Question please, is 861 v8 best preamp ? Trinnov is amazing but expensive
  10. K

This is SE version and also he’s not selling separately and I want to mix match and upgrade same time
  11. K

So it’s not worth buy a SE version and complete mine ?
  12. K

Hey Folks quick question I found 8000se for sale have broken glass / going cost me around $10k do you think is worth it buy them ? Thanks
  13. K

Thank you Just trying learn more ! So if on normal home theater everything can connect to your processor or Ave and can plug by hdmi or xlr /rca So on Meridian is not same way ? Do Meridian have video processor? Or just sound processor? If I use my PS5 and Apple TV or even DVD players what...
  14. K

Hey all, just quick update So I posted on eBay for sale, and I found a lot of interest for this special item and three of them from United Kingdom so they asking to ship it over and shipping cost is just about $2000 they agree with that but is hard for me pack it and put on pallet and make is...
Top Bottom