Search results

1. XMechanik

The uglings: Mechano24

Asymmetrical driver placement has always seemed visually unappealing to me, but I tried it in my previous (3-way) design and noticed some advantages. So I used this approach again, this time with a 2-way design, and… omg, what an eyesore. What do I to do with it? Maybe a little manipulation of...
  2. XMechanik

Semi classic 3-way with AMT (off-axis measurements included)

Trying a 3-way design. The goals as always: balanced SPL and directivity related characteristics (acoustic power response, in-room response etc). Drivers used: tweeter : AMT2-4 link midrange: RS100-4 link woofer: DC160-8 link I started from what I had of the shelf and these were RS100-4 and...
  3. XMechanik

Small 2-way speakers with linear on-axis and power response characteristics (Scan Speak and SB Acoustics drivers). H&V off-axis measurements included

I've been trying to make design of a small, simple-to-build and inexpensive speaker that would not need a sub at least for music listening at moderate spl levels. No need for high power. This is third approach, code name "Mechano23". I'm sharing the results and VituixCad project file (LINK) with...
Top Bottom