Search results

1. T

Sabaj A30a announced

A member of this forum have post some measurment on this tread, there is a sort of "loudness" when the volume control is set below 40. https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/sabaj-a30a-announced.35714/post-1543384 It was a problem for me since i have buy the A30A but i have...
  2. T

TOPPING DX9!

Why buying a Koenigsegg Regera instead of a Toyota Camry ?
  3. T

TOPPING DX9!

It's a tread about the DX9, not the RME. This 2 devices are not comparable, maybe from a price point but that's the only point. Read yourself and read the definition of objective and subjective, please.
  4. T

TOPPING DX9!

In your opinion and your usage, not in others opinion and usage. Your are not alone in the world.
  5. T

Sabaj A30a announced

PA7 is an integrated speaker amplifier. A30a is digital amplifier, a "dac/speaker amp" combo in a way. The DSP way, not enough IMHO, but there are DSP.
  6. T

Sabaj A30a announced

True, maybe Sabaj, @peterwen, could consider making the firmware public, open source friendly, now or when this product reach EOL. Than the community could tweek it.
  7. T

TOPPING DX9!

The DX9 will outperform the RME device by pure amount of power. That's one of Topping's goal with this product, producing a lot of clean power. Price wise, Topping and RME do not target the same market, RME are producing device for pro use and enthusiasts can enjoy those. RME's device are...
  8. T

Sabaj A30a announced

Thank for measurment ! I don't need to try this FW ! What was your sub cutoff setting ?
  9. T

Sabaj A30a announced

Thank you for trying I need to try, but i have fear to brick my amp !
  10. T

AMP + DAC for HifiMan Sundara

They don't run on a phone, but on my lil DAP 190 mW / 32 ohms, it's OK Modern desktop amp have enough power, set a budget, consider features and practicality, and enjoy. there is plenty of good choices with topping smsl fiio etc etc etc DX3+ or Fiio k7, for the money they are both great.
  11. T

AMP + DAC for HifiMan Sundara

I have run my Sundara on 3 different amps: Topping DX3: for the price it's great, tone control and decent power. Topping d10s + Ifi Zen Can: another good amp. SE is good, power is fine, a little smoother in the high and the magical bass boost, great for my taste. Balanced = more power, a touch...
  12. T

Sabaj A30a announced

Non pas d'application smartphone de prévue, tu peux réglé la durée et la luminosité de l'écran dans les options.
  13. T

Sabaj A30a announced

I will try Jriver, thank. I use the spotify pc app and Foobar2K. I use an app called "MIDI Mixer" and a Xtouch mini DAW to control the W10 master volume and app volume. For exemple when i play a game, i can set the volume of spotify to 50% and the game to 100 to balance them. Link to flirc...
  14. T

Sabaj A30a announced

After reading about the SW volume output being non-linear, i made tempoary fix to my audio set-up. Before this fix, i was listening to my A30A volume control set betwin 20 et 35 but I changed the a30a sub vol constantly, i seat in front of a desk, my speackers are at an armlength of my head...
  15. T

Sabaj A30a announced

Lastest firmware version, but this behaviour occurs since the second firmware. I don't mind it, i change the SW volume a lot according to my listening sistutation, time of day, content played (background music while working, gaming etc etc)
  16. T

Sabaj A30a announced

I've noticed the same behaviour.
  17. T

Sabaj A30a announced

Onkyo TX8020. No heat problem, it's luckwarm to the touch. The air can flow easily around the amp because of my desk design. https://www.ikea.com/fr/fr/images/products/utespelare-bureau-gamer-noir__0997874_pe822843_s5.jpg
  18. T

Sabaj A30a announced

After almost 2 month using the A30a, i'm very happy with this amp. It sound great and pair well with my speakers, a pair of Jamo S803 + Magnat active sub. The ability to control the sub level and freq cut from the remote is really convinient. It was the feature wich made me buy this amp...
  19. T

Sabaj A30a announced

In the firmware zipfile, there is a pdf detailling the update process, take a look. It's a 5 minutes process, not automated but easy enough !
Top Bottom