Search results

1. Q

Entreq "signal grounding" Measurements

QAR S-15 cost USD 750 + postage. Warranty on S-15 5 of years, 2 years to the wire. RCA wire because he is universal, only mass is interfacing.
  2. Q

On the Polish market a bit QAR S-15 sold, I want to go the west market up because this Kondycjoner is very good and can compete from far more expensive.
  3. Q

QAR is second Kondycjonerem of mass which not yet is shown Dynamite, not yet tested in the press, but is arousing the interest in amongst customers. Kondycjoner directly connected to loudspeakers.
  4. Q

S-15 QAR is built of minerals, block structure. The connection is versatile RCA. the cable cover isn't needed, in such a way that the RCA rope is constructed isn't collecting interferences.
  5. Q

QAR S-15 test in the English version http://www.highfidelity.pl/@main-784&lang=en .... I welcome. The forum is regarding Entreq but also it is worthwhile seeing other
  6. Q

on 18 October I am going on the presentation Lukasz Fikus Lampizator , known in the USA.. it will be possible to ask QAR S-15 how he is acting
  7. Q

in that case persons whatever they bought QAR S-15 are deaf?? At one time alone I didn't believe as well as you, I heard and I believed.
  8. Q

I know that through the Internet it is hard to convince. One S-15 went to the Czech Republic to tests to Hi Fi Voice,
  9. Q

How is it working? English-speaking S-15 QAR http://www.highfidelity.pl/@main-3099&lang=. will be test in the October the rule of operation is simple, to take electrostatic and magnetic cargoes from the casing. Base not to carry it from disruptions and fulfilling this function. They convinced...
  10. Q

S-15 QAR is built based on the certain group of minerals in the system of the block, filled with resin. Casing of the ceramicist and the bamboo tree.
  11. Q

We like to see some data to support user/designer claims? What data??
  12. Q

opinions of users? In Poland few people believe in Kondycjoner mass . It is an e-mail from the customer: of course the S-15 at me is staying, very much I am satisfied. Yesterday I checked how he was reacting to stands antywibracyjne and I heard the difference.
  13. Q

Wlodzimierz Holsztynski I don't know:). Are you interested in QAR S-15? my e-mail [email protected] after counting the dollar exchange rate it is coming out with the parcel USD 875. as of today in europium I am under negotiations with two countries. I am trying to extend beyond Poland, there is a...
  14. Q

I apologise for my English.:) I am from Poland:) my English is weak
  15. Q

http://www.highfidelity.pl/@main-3099&lang= link to my test kondycjonera mass, in the October will be in English
  16. Q

I welcome everyone:). I am like the most behind Entreq. Of examining kondycjonera cannot not present nothing. Individually alone in himself he cannot trigger the flow of electric charges none. From experience I know, that he cannot not. As of today I produced kondycjoner S-15 QAR where doesn't...
Top Bottom