Search results

1. S

Introduction to the SmartCross project

The modular design of output (see the structure diagram) means you can choose amplifier (TPA3255 / MA12070P) boards to provide speaker level output; or DAC boards (PCM5242 / CS43198) to provide XLR output, to be used with external amplifier. We plan to make this customizable. When you purchase...
  2. S

Thank you for all your ideas and suggestions! > A single box to satisfy everyone could be difficult, especially in a relative small market. Yes, that's the reason for the flexible output modules design. > Software perspective, I only suggest to check RME Will do, thanks! > make one HT...
  3. S

Thank you for your interest! > Are you an existing hardware/software company with a track record of quality products or just some random guy in his basement with a soldering iron and a dream? It's more like the latter for now (but multiple guys) - but we have not only solder iron, but also...
  4. S

Probably a few months if everything goes well.
  5. S

Hi DWPress, Thanks for your reply and recognition of my product! I'm sure ASR will be a great place to get feedbacks (and I've already got some valuable ones). The product is still not finished, and need more work on various dimensions on our side. Once I have something presentable like you...
  6. S

For now we prefer to sell complete, working machine due to its complexity to assemble. But as we will publish complete schematics, you may also do modifications to suit your needs (e.g. replacing DAC modules). > classic stereo output - 2channels with subwoofer out option (and highpass filter)...
  7. S

> Not a streamer, but with the potential to be one if you recompile with additional packages? Yes, the hardware has the capability to be a streamer. And we will explore how this can be implemented. > Will your DAC only version have balanced outputs or the option for them? I plan to only have...
  8. S

ASR Open Source Streamer Project

In case anyone is interested, this is my project inspired by ASR streamer, and matches some of its aspects: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/introduction-to-the-smartcross-project.47976/
  9. S

Many of us are fascinated by the idea that we can process audio signals precisely and flexibly in the digital domain. Currently, there are numerous options available in the market, including popular offerings like MiniDSP and FusionAMP, each with their unique aspects. People have also brewed...
Top Bottom