Search results

1. A

SMSL VMV P2 Headphone Amp Review

$999 is too expensive but it almost made Amir jumped which is rare so I give it a pass :D
  2. A

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

Come on Topping, at least change the design. I know you manufacturers all want to be like daddy Apple but it's not that easy.
  3. A

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

buying headphones on plan is not really a good idea
  4. A

I don't get the reason behind 90% of what being discussed very very rigorously here, a very expensive headphone turned out to be technically mediocre compared to its cheapo sibling and the all hell breaks loose. But hey the plus side is that ASR got a lot of traffic and I get to enjoin popcorn.
  5. A

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

China is showcasing its power to the world :D in a good way
  6. A

yes and yes and yes. Let's all see thing as they are
  7. A

Aune AR5000 Headphone Review

wow when I first saw the picture, I misread the price to $2999!
  8. A

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

well, the bright side is you can still by this cheap IEM and enjoy music for however long you can then leave it in a drawer without feeling guilty. I love IEMs when travel and at work but never be able to listen more than 3 hours straight.
  9. A

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Crinacle x ASR = the force + a loudspeaker this world needs. Make them thousand $ IEM add gold and jewel to their products!
  10. A

Weiss DAC205 DAC Review

nothing from that silver box tells me a $2k story. Mystery it is!
  11. A

7Hz Salnotes Zero IEM Review

according to Crin, those company just "happened" to pick the name at the same time :D
  12. A

Just to give my voice to the comparison between this Zero and THAT Zero (Truthear). Sure, they measure the same in the rig but having a dual DD is absolutely making a difference in this case. The bass is much deeper (and can go down even more with EQ), mid and tred is clearer as well. Of course...
  13. A

Kudo to Crinacle, in case you don't know, he is the one behind the tuning of this IEM too :D
  14. A

KZ ZSX IEM Review

$60 makes this IEM kinda hard to swallow when you consider the blue Truthear Zero with better prices and more "toned down?" design. Don't want to be a spoiled child but with Crinacle's blessing, it's hard!
  15. A

SMSL D400 Pro Balanced DAC Review

well, call me a basic b*tch, I watch a lot of YouTube and Netflix, lossless sometimes from foobar. I want to justify my love for Macbook and until PEACE APO or similar system lever software appear on Mac, all I ask for is that God-sent feature ;)
  16. A

SMSL D400 Pro Balanced DAC Review

I am thinking companies should move to next phase. The SOTA war is over for now, if they want to charge premium price then more meaningful features, please! To me the most amazing feature is the in-built PEQ like in RME and Qudelix product. System level EQ not a brighter screen is worth paying...
  17. A

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

people, this should be the result of the SOTA war, great features with great price not just churning out Pro Max series all the time.
  18. A

Bose QuietComfort 45 Headphone Review

before your review, all comments I know of expressing that this headphone is from bad to moderate when it comes to sound quality. Thanks a lot Amir.
  19. A

Trinnov 8m 8 Channel Amplifier Review

please sponsor me to US. I will be your mule for a minimum wages and 3 hours of music listening. ;)