Search results

1. rthorntn

Ear/head tracking speakers to help against off-axis problems?

Let me preface, I'm not really across the science. But the idea of tracking the listeners head(s) and physically moving the speakers with motors (up/down as well as panning) popped into my head a couple of days ago. Let's say headphones are not an option (multiple people listening) and it's a...
  2. rthorntn

Subwoofer crossover using Roon, Ropieee and two DACs

Sorry about the thread necro but did you figure out if you could set a timing delay in Roon to compensate for a subs DSP?
  3. rthorntn

RCA A/B remote switcher options?

Hi, Is there any kind of consensus on the "best" DIY RCA A/B switcher that measures well and can be remotely triggered? In the past I've ordered PCBs, sourced components and SMT soldered so that's not a concern. Thanks. Richard
  4. rthorntn

Stick or twist - NAD M33/Linn Selekt DSM

I have a Sneaky, must be 15 years old now, it still sounds great, nice audio gear is timeless, I'll never forget the Sondek.
  5. rthorntn

Stick or twist - NAD M33/Linn Selekt DSM

You've listened to your music through the Linn? If I was spending serious amounts of money I'd be doing an A/B comparison at home. Linn dealers used to have no problem with letting people do that?
  6. rthorntn

Best way to setup my system

Happy New Year! I'd really appreciate this forums advice as I'm a bit overwhelmed with all this atm. Let me start by saying that my hardware budget is USD$700. My current living room setup: Sony A95K TV Sony UBP-X700 bluray NUC running Roon ROCK (doing volume levelling) Clearaudio Concept TT...
Top Bottom