Search results

1. P

Klipsch Headphone Amplifier drivers unsigned, could someone help me out as a not much of a fiddler with software?

Sorry for popping this up back but I've been researching my problem with XMOS drivers that are "the only ones we have" (c) Klipsch. So, only thing is that those XMOS drivers are signed but the signature is already out of date. I agree that Microsoft provides good drivers for listening music...
  2. P

Klipsch Headphone Amplifier drivers unsigned, could someone help me out as a not much of a fiddler with software?

Sure as hell I do agree you! Thanks for your answer. There's just this another thing that I'm pretty keen with my computer's security so oh well, I think that this was it if there is no other answerers left. I wouldn't gladly start booting in in enforcement disabled. Klipsch was really surprise...
  3. P

Hi there everyone! So I got a good deal on this headphone amplifier and Klipsch is providing the XMOS driver on their website, which is unfortunately unsigned. I would love to have a XMOS driver as a producer but Windows 11 will not be using those drivers. I've been investigating this "signing...
  4. P

Do RCA cables matter ? if so, recommend one.

Have been using these, very tight fit and if you believe in quality differences, they're made of pretty good ingredients: https://en.uraltone.com/hi-fi/rca-cables/uraltone-pro-cables-super-high-fidelity-rca-stereo-cable-50cm.html
  5. P

My birthday’s coming and wife asked about my interests (headphone/amp tips, let’s go)

Hi! Long time lurker, lazy poster and forthcoming birthday king! Pleased to meet you all. So! Got my wife quite an expensive birthday gift this year and she’s panicking to pay me back (no, not calculated). I’ve had a quite few headphones in my posession during my lifetime and at the moment...
  6. P

iD4 & iD14 MK II - Audient updated their Audio Interfaces

Well here's mine with AKM, Cirrus Logic and XMOS chip naturally. Bought the interface 09.08.2021 and really love the sound. Some times I connect it with my SMSL SP200 when need some more slap!
  7. P

Wolf's Measurements of SMSL M200 DAC

So is the Pr1 (volume adjustable) the DAC mode (puts out more voltage) and Pr0 the fixed mode? Sorry my stupidity.
Top Bottom