Search results

1. F

I measured 10 subwoofers.

I own a B&W DB4S subwoofer and it is nice to see it tested here. But it would be really cool to see the bigger brothers tested since they use dual drivers, that are meant to be force cancelling. Has anyone seen any tests on them?
  2. F

I measured 10 subwoofers.

Is there a way to easily compare the results? I find it difficult looking at one subwoofer and then having to scroll around to look at another...
  3. F

Speaker measurement with rew

I meassured 5 times, sofa mid position, then moved mic up + down from there. After that 1 to the right and 1 to the left of the mid position at ear height. I then took avg of that like in the video. But what is FDW or MMM, do you have any video of that? thanks!
  4. F

Hi, I now attempt to make a eq setting to use with roon. From the looks of the graph here I'm wondering why there is no correction for the dip around 60 Hz. Is it that I limit it too max 6 db boost? Should I attempt to EQ 60 hz? /Fredrik
  5. F

I changed the mic to use channel L instead of R. that gave proper bass in the data. :D
  6. F

hi, it does work the same way. I will try this, thanks!
  7. F

Is it not strange that I get almost no bass? Below 90 Hz the curve falls down soo fast.
  8. F

new measurement with usb cable instead. so this was in stereo, but looks like no distortion this time, right?
  9. F

this is how it looks now. I did notice there seems to be an issue with the analog cable going into the preamp, sometime when I turned it around I got no sound at all, but I only noticed this on my last measurement. I should replace it or try and use the usb input on the preamp next time. Maybe...
  10. F

After watching the video earlier I made a new measurement. I did left and right channel separately and 3 positions per channel in the sofa. The attached is from when I try to make a eq curve from it... Seems like I don't get much low frequency out of my speakers... but the top looks much better...
  11. F

Great, thanks! so with smoothing on I can see the heavy roll off in freq after 10khz. But I suspect this is a measurement problem and not real. What do you think? It should probably very noticeable otherwise? I have emailed xtz support to see if there is any solution to me being unable to use 24...
  12. F

Hi, I rezipped it and uploaded. Seems like the other channel messurements got lost somewhere. Anyway compaired with the xtz one, can I make it look smoother like that? It's very hard to read anything from such a choppy line. Regards, Fredrik
  13. F

Hi, I got a setup with a pair of B&W 804d2 speakers and I have previously used them together with dirac. However I sold the device with dirac and I'm now back to messuring manually. My goal was to try and find any issues and correct them with the dsp in roon. My mic is a XTZ room analyzer 2...
Top Bottom