Search results

1. K

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

It costs around 530,- $ in the Czech Republic
  2. K

Here is one review with a measurement quite different from Amir's. https://www.hifi-voice.com/testy-a-recenze/reprosoustavy-regalove/2996-elac-debut-reference-dbr62
  3. K

Would you still recommend buying these speakers? Or have they already been surpassed by others at a similar price?
  4. K

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Znojmo, Czech Republic
  5. K

WiiM Amp discussion

Winning once is one thing, but winning a second time is an art. Unfortunately, this was not confirmed with the wiim amp.
  6. K

THE HI-FI SHOW IN AUSTRIA

They had a particularly good sense of spaciousness.
  7. K

The MA Hypn didn't sound particularly good and actually looked like they could be used somewhere in the corridor of a shopping center. "Sewer Pipes" sounded pretty good, you still have to see them as they are interestingly weird.
  8. K

I heard Taylor speakers. The first thing that caught my attention was their beautiful honest appearance, perhaps as if they were carved from real wood. Their sound was brutally strong and robust, but maybe they lost a bit of delicacy, it play about the way it look.
  9. K

#4 Harbeth Not many bookshelf speakers were listenable, but these were phenomenal, playing wider and better than most other floorstanding speakers.
  10. K

Absolutním vrcholem pro mě je: Dess akustik - Space M PRO
  11. K

To be honest, regardless of design or finish, I only liked the sound of about three speakers.
  12. K

THE HI-FI SHOW IN AUSTRIA In Austria, hi-fi shows can look back on many years of tradition, which are now being continued by the FINEST AUDIO SHOW Vienna, organised by the makers behind the HIGH END show. The city of Vienna is located at the heart of Europe and can be easily accessed from its...
  13. K

Wiim Pro plus, Wiim Amp or another Power Amp

My room is 4.5x5m, I listen to mostly ambient electronics, quite often from somafm radio and mostly very quietly, according to my android app sound meter about 35-45db. The Wiim amp should sell for around $300, and I would invest up to $700 in the speaker. What I would like to expect from a...
  14. K

Krk Rokit 5g4 After reading the thread about the Elac dbr62, I'm a bit in doubt, because some people wrote that the sound is boring, I don't want boring speakers, but I don't know which ones aren't boring.
  15. K

Hi, I would need advice and recommend an adequate variant of my system. I bought a Wiim Pro plus and I am very satisfied with it. Then I use an active speaker. But I would like to buy a passive speaker, preferably an Elac DBR62 and an amplifier for it. Do you think I should wait for Wiim to...
Top Bottom