Search results

1. U

Lenbrooke acquires MQA

English is not my native language, I use Google auto-translator. It may incorrectly translate what I really mean. Lenbrook equipment, for example, is all made in China. I have never had any complaints about its quality. I meant that maybe there was a place to be equipment that is manufactured by...
  2. U

Lenbrooke acquires MQA

As a long-time Bluos user in the Master NAD series and devices from Lenbrook, I note that the sound quality in Tidal has become worse, it appeared after the start of this whole campaign a couple of months ago. The sound quality in Tidal became is equal to Qobuz. It became no difference what to...
  3. U

Lenbrooke acquires MQA

The dogs bark, but the caravan (Lenbrook) goes on... :p
  4. U

Lenbrooke acquires MQA

I like such intricate tricks, not like with these wires...;)
  5. U

Lenbrooke acquires MQA

Let's clarify. All these amps play great. Personally, I liked the amplifiers with DDFA direct digital amplification technology more, these are C390 and M32, actually that's why I bought Powernode Edge now, it has just the same technology. So, by the concept of CD, I meant the content in Tidal...
  6. U

Lenbrooke acquires MQA

Not for bragging, but for the sake of justice. I have been the owner for a long time of NAD C390DD with BluOS module, NAD M12 (with BluOS module)+NAD M22, NAD M32 (with BluOS module) some years, and the last NAD M33 - a few months in total. And now I am the owner of Bluesound Powernode...
  7. U

Lenbrooke acquires MQA

Great! Thanks to the guys from Lenbrook that they were able to make from lifeless CD listenable content. In general, Lenbrook are well done, they use technologies from the professional sector in their small columns in the form of biamping and the use of DSP processing. ))
  8. U

Lenbrooke acquires MQA

Radio Paradise in BluOS did not stop broadcasting in MQA for a minute, while everyone was burying it. I was still wondering why MQA ordered to live for a long time, and the radio was broadcast in MQA and is being broadcast. Probably not many people gathered here know that there are exclusively...
  9. U

Lenbrooke acquires MQA

:) How nice it is to read this news to a fan of Bluesound technology.
  10. U

Bluesound Powernode Edge Streaming Amp Review

I would put the Edge next to the NAD C390DD with the Bluos module in terms of sound. I had owned it for a long time.
  11. U

There's nothing to be shy about. I believe that we all have our own specific preferences and tastes in sound. And it will be too difficult to convince us that it should not sound if it does not sound as we need it actually sounds to us when listening to whatever sound amplification technology is...
  12. U

In fact, the capabilities of UcD amplifiers are usually limited by the capabilities of the preceding DAC. Take the practitioner's word for it. It is clear that Ncore, Purifi, Nilai, are a further development of the original UcD concept, maybe the best. But the best in what? In my practice and...
  13. U

That's right. A slight, barely audible hiss from the tweeters. This is apparently a feature of all amplifiers whose output stage uses a power microcircuit. The Edge most likely uses some kind of Texas Instruments chip with a digital input as a power amplifier. In your amplifier, the output...
  14. U

Surprisingly compact device. Using the included wall mount, I attached the Edge to the TV bracket. All the wires were hidden in a cable duct inside the wall. And now there is a TV hanging on the wall and speakers around the edges. I completely removed the bedside table for the equipment.
  15. U

I have 15" woofers connected to Edge and power-appropriate drivers from the field of professional audio equipment. I can assure you, he is coping with this whole in house use perfectly. But to be completely honest, we must admit that the Edge amplifier has a small noise - rustling in the HF...
  16. U

Yes, many people who have never used the Bluos ecosystem and they don't know that it has a built-in Radio Paradise in high quality and completely free. I also use this radio and others and also Qobuz. And also, for example, you can take two devices such as Powernode Edge and combining them into...
  17. U

I bought this thing. The first impression after warming up. Why I paid such a lot of money for in my previous NAD M33 amplifier compared to EDGE. When used only as a player for Tidal.
  18. U

3E Audio 260-2-29A : TPA3255 / HA3588 CoilCraft / PFFB Fully differential.

Hi! I would be very interested in an amplifier having 4 channels with DSP and I2S or coaxial (better) input. So that there are no be a conversions from digital signal to analog and from analog to digital again, between DSP and power amplifiers. For example, as it is implemented in some models...
  19. U

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

Yes, Yes, it would be very interesting.
Top Bottom