Search results

1. D

Super tweeter

bought these "tweeter arrays" back in the day. eventually gave them to a friend, who i think still uses them.
  2. D

Show us your Motorcycle

Hey, that's my Bandit!
  3. D

Fewer

ten times fewer is actually one-eleventh! three times faster is four times as fast!
  4. D

Broke my right wrist, the good arm. Any ideas how long this breakage goes on?

weird. i recently spent two weeks in Italy with my girlfriend. on our first full day (sep 17), she fell and broke her wrist. only got the xrays confirming the fracture yesterday. yes, she's a trooper! and she's been told 6-8 weeks in a hard cast following surgery (next week). will probably keep...
  5. D

Tice TPT Enhanced Line Conditioner Review

and of course, one person has voted "Great"...
  6. D

emotional female vocals

pretty much anything by Barbra Streisand
  7. D

R.I.P. Jeff Beck

not to mention his awesome bangs! inpired Chrissie Hynde's look forever! seriously, he was one of a kind. i saw him play way back in the early 70s, then saw him twice 30 or so years later. so many tones, so few effects boxes!
  8. D

Celebrity RIP Thread

Ian Tyson recently passed away. As one half of Ian&Sylvia, he wrote a couple really great songs: "Four Strong WInds" and "Someday Soon". https://www.npr.org/2022/12/31/1146446836/ian-tyson-dies-folk
  9. D

Celebrity RIP Thread

listened to a lot of Savoy Brown back in the day! https://www.nme.com/news/music/kim-simmonds-savoy-brown-founder-and-blues-legend-dies-aged-75-3368928
  10. D

ASR without the A. Science news without the BS

ASR is primarily a text-based site. Some videos, sure. Personally, I prefer reading over watching. For "science news without the bs", I recommend sciencenews.org. Actually, I've subscribed to the print version for decades, but visit the website when there is breaking news that I don't want to...
  11. D

Celebrity RIP Thread

while neither has great range, i always preferred Christine's singing over Stevie's. rip Christine McVie.
  12. D

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

to not split an infinitive is a good thing
  13. D

Is using a mini air blower for cleaning speakers a good idea?

every day is a choice. hedonist? nihilist? narcissist? can't lose!
Top Bottom