Search results

1. Vladimir

Limitations of blind testing procedures

On the limitations of sighted testing: BBC film on audiophiles from 1959
  2. Vladimir

Classical ♫ Music only | Some you listen now or recently, some you love...

Tchaikovsky: Ballet Suites from Sleeping Beauty, Swan Lake & Nutcracker Mstislav Rostropovich
  3. Vladimir

Blues ♫ Music only | ...That you listen now, or recently, or you love...

Midnight Rider Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
  4. Vladimir

Japan in the seventies.

Cheap Trick at Budokan is a live album released by Cheap Trick in 1978 and their best-selling recording. It was ranked number 426 in Rolling Stone magazine's list of "the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time". Cheap Trick found early success in Japan, and capitalized on this popularity by recording...
  5. Vladimir

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

Today was warm and sunny, spring coming alive in lush green. Disgusting.
  6. Vladimir

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

Cristobal Wells - Traveling Slowly I was browsing through documentaries and articles on Cortes, Montezuma, Maya, Aztec and Inca, so stumbled on this folky thing.
  7. Vladimir

Classical ♫ Music only | Some you listen now or recently, some you love...

Dynastie - Bach Family Concertos by Jean Rondeau Let it knock your socks off
  8. Vladimir

Reviewer's Music

June Tabor - The Band Played Waltzing Matilda Spotify | Tidal | Youtube
  9. Vladimir

Speaker sensitivity

Brace yourself gentlemen.
  10. Vladimir

JBL M2 versus 4367 Shootout

7 pages of flopping willies on the breeze and no shootout?! :confused: BTW Laurence Dickie is not a yacht furniture 'loudspeaker' designer. The man does actual work.
  11. Vladimir

JBL M2: Home Theatre Geeks interview

Exactly. I really have nothing to add. It's very poor form to treat someone so iconic like yesterday's trash, and then make 'heritage' videos in your marketing youtube channel. I was pissed off like any JBL or audio guy in general would be. However, it marks a change in company direction that I...
  12. Vladimir

JBL M2: Home Theatre Geeks interview

When Scott bursts into laughter it feels like that disturbing brief moment of soberness during drunk sex with the ex that you hate with all your soul. Otherwise great interview and info. Two things got me on board with the new JBL product line, 1) Olive's and Tool's research, 2) firing legendary...
  13. Vladimir

JBL 705P / 708P

Haha thanks. :) Cats are our needy furry overlords.
Top Bottom