Search results

1. E

Audiophonics HPA-S400ET or something else? [suggestion]

At the end i decided and I'm listening to 2 Audiophonics monos AP300-M400ET. Based on some considerations and availability too. I'm impressed with the sound! They seem a match made in Heaven with RME ADI 2 DAC, I'm using the bypass mode going straight from XLR to Purifi modules. Even with the...
  2. E

Infinity kappa 8. but in another room. I will use Royal device Laura mk2 and 3a Arioso with the amp. Just want to have something, in a possible future, that can work also with the kappa too.
  3. E

I was meaning both together are 80 bucks less than the stereo one :D not sure why, since the 2 chassis. maybe the 2 lower wattage PS are less than the more powerful one? For the energy part, sure, it's just a waste, OFC better class D than 2 class A Krell monos :D. Negligible, but still stupid...
  4. E

@amper42 thank you again! i'm starting sayng that to me the Boxem makes more sense just because of the fantastic orange front plate! i'm serious, love it! 1. to me it's kinda useless function, makes sense to someone who likes it or find it useful. 2. apart from the suggestion of the purifi...
  5. E

Thank you all for the suggestions. i was really hit by Amir review and the amp seems to fit gerat for me. Getting back to you: @amper42 thanks for sharing your experience, yes the Boxem seems to fit great too! @anphex why you say it will be better for long term compared to the 400? @brunes...
  6. E

well i found the gain settings jumpers when looking for more precise info! great! not sure still if even with bypass of the preamp it can integrate well with RME ADI-2 DAC FS. It should!
  7. E

Hi all, i'm about to buy new amplifier and i was about to go for this one: Audiophonics HPA-S400ET Since i'm living in europe, seems of an excellent price/quality ratio. My requirements, apart from best possible mesures/peformance, are: - no more than 2000 EURO - at least 70 watt power on 8ohm...
Top Bottom