Search results

1. M

iTunes and classical

It is peculiar that my two posts describing my favorable impressions of Wax represent "post after post" of "relentless promotion" while your two posts describing your favorable impressions of JRMC -- including a giant screenshot -- are ok. I obviously mistook the closing remark in the first of...
  2. M

iTunes and classical

You may not be old enough to understand the allusion, but you are starting to sound like a broken record. You might not be willing to spend anything to duplicate functionality that you already have, but most of us are. I bought a new power amplifier several decades ago that duplicated the...
  3. M

iTunes and classical

I humbly suggested that both of those conditions have been met. Did you even bother to investigate further, or was your true purpose to promote JRMC as the ne plus ultra? You are quick to hurl brickbats at someone you believe did not give your preferred solution sufficient consideration, but how...
  4. M

iTunes and classical

As I said previously (post #18 of this thread: http://bit.ly/2iliWbr) I am skeptical of software that promises to catalog my library perfectly and to “know” exactly which metadata are important to me, but many people (including some classical music lovers) rave about their results with Roon. For...
  5. M

iTunes and classical

“Kal” and “watchnerd” should have checked the 3beez website before posting their criticisms. When I checked, I read that the 3beez product does support multichannel and it provides more than just a TOSLINK output.
  6. M

iTunes and classical

Keith_W, It sounds like you’ve taken a lot of time and care organizing your digital collection. Are you using JRiver, MusiCHI, or perhaps SongKong for your cataloging? Moving your library to some other software might be problematic. You might end up spending a lot of your time undoing what the...
Top Bottom