Search results

1. Everett T

Change Phase of Sub After Audyssey Calibration?

The time arrival to your ears. Do your measuments show a major improvement? Check your MLP, possible it's null. https://www.bobgolds.com/Mode/RoomModes.htm
  2. Everett T

Shenzhenaudio Topping EX5 Review (DAC and Headphone Amplifier)

Just for giggles delete the topping driver/software but don't reinstall and try it.
  3. Everett T

Have you used USB yet, I'm sure it works, or I'd at least hope so.. :)
  4. Everett T

WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review

Agreed, for all practical purposes it's flat to everyone's ears. I doubt 1db with our auditory memory is audible.
  5. Everett T

Ok, thanks. This is the only thing I found for your controller that may help you, as your problem isn't unique for it https://www.minitool.com/news/realtek-digital-output.html
  6. Everett T

When you right click on your volume go to sound settings, then to optical..
  7. Everett T

What is under the advanced tab, I don't have a PC with realtek to see the settings options. Also, under windows settings what do you have the optical port set to output?
  8. Everett T

Uncheck all digital formats as you can't decode any over optical with this DAC. USB gets you high rez and I wouldn't worry about latency in a typical setup, IMHO. You can measure it to see though. I can't recall the answer to your question about displaying volume instead of sample rate, but...
  9. Everett T

Set your output to PCM, uncheck Dolby and DTS, and uncheck sample rates past 96 for optical. Why aren't you using USB, that would be the preferred method.
  10. Everett T

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

Especially through the speech power band...
  11. Everett T

Klipsch Heresy IV Speaker Review

Trained listening sessions should be a requirement for anyone who calls themselves an audiophile :D
  12. Everett T

When he uses the term opinion, no it's not science. Still the measurements are objective, so what's the point here? They're less than accurate speakers and the data backs up his opinion, whether he measures in his garage, or sacrifices a room in his home like this..
  13. Everett T

You complain that people only look for flat responses and yet you only show frequency plots to form your opinion, not the full set of measurements. Yes, many focus on just the on axis response, so what when the entire data set is available for evaluation? The reviewers I know attempt to...
  14. Everett T

What isn't scientific about the measurement analysis from the Klippel NFS? The interpretation of that data could be flawed in the written, but the data is the data. As for affiliate links, that helps offset the time and costs associated with each measurement and the equipment. Same as...
  15. Everett T

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

Welcome and what? Even for a sock account that is one hilarious post. The extent of your Klippel knowledge was a Google search, and while you were there you should have looked up CEA and AES, maybe you'd have learned something about measurement standards, lol
  16. Everett T

SVS Ultra Evolution

Considering the amount of energy in discrete soundtracks that goes to the center, it certainly looks out of place compared to the towers.
  17. Everett T

SVS Ultra Evolution

I wouldn't get you hopes up, unless midbass and low bass are your only concerns. The KEF speakers are on their umpteenth iteration of their current coaxial design, I doubt SVS is gonna put out an all around better product for less money, considering the KEF R series is already a good value at...
Top Bottom