Search results

1. T

KEF R3 Speaker Review

it's no way hearable.. that dent
  2. T

Focal Chora 816 Speaker Review

[Edit] low-pass is for sub (sub starts to roll off above given frequency) high-pass is for main (mains start to roll off below given frequency)
  3. T

Focal Chora 816 Speaker Review

best to try different ones, but i guess ~40Hz high-pass (woofer starts to roll off above 40Hz), low-pass is for mains i believe (mains start to roll off below that frequency)
  4. T

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

i enjoy reading Amir or Erin's comments in a review above / below / in the center, i personally care if they are there.. it gives another way of looking at it (measurements). but that's my personal opinion. what was the old saying...it's better to have and not need, than need and not...
  5. T

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

oh no no no, imagine the nightmare of re-testing this one, ...tweeter axis should be the one from the left, closest to the bottom right, second from the top below, but fourth from upside down, just say no!
  6. T

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

easy, buy two and get 10 per channel :p
  7. T

MoFi SourcePoint 10 - Review & Measurements by Erin

i would buy it... it would make it width-wise compact as well :) but i do really like those bass drivers, it reminds me of those lovely dynaudios, that were so good (small xmas) but i liked those bass drivers a lot, so i def. keep an eye out for these 888 for sure, i'm from europe so i need to...
  8. T

i would have liked to seen even more compact sourcepoint 888 (or 88), smaller depth of a speaker is important to me, but still this is great addition and look at that price!
  9. T

MoFi Sourcepoint 8 measured by ErinsAudioCorner

https://www.mofielectronics.com/products/mofi-electronics-sourcepoint-888-floorstanding-speakers-pair
  10. T

whoopty-doo, there is a new SourcePoint speaker coming: SourcePoint 888 https://www.mofielectronics.com/products/mofi-electronics-sourcepoint-888-floorstanding-speakers-pair
  11. T

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

The what...: Mother of all Breaches, Best Edition -> Moab Be
  12. T

i would not advice such a thing, at least not in europe, without parties written consent, this should not be done. already public messages sure.
  13. T

good point, there could be a small chance getting sued as well :confused:
  14. T

@KenA above mentioned very well, that don't panic & react at first letters, this is good advice ( i got that from the law course as well) if you have to act, then while we are all 'good people' here :) , my advice is still search first counsel from your area yourself, that's how i would begin...
  15. T

im only guessing, but prob. hurting company reputation, but its a good question, can't a reviewer review anything and give their opinion? wrongly using the speaker for measurements, as i mentioned above, i believe not. not to mention, if the exact product is down from their website, then...
  16. T

i'm also not a lawyer (software developer), but i've taken a law course and i really suggest taking even a simple law counsel first (that does not cost much ~40-100 eur/hour), usually it's a 2 working hour job to them to look into this and counsel a customer AND write a response letter on behalf...
  17. T

Weiss DAC501 Streamer and DAC Review

my favorite Milton Friedman, what a remarkable charisma..
  18. T

Swissonic A305

actually i take it back, after looking at the V series, they have waveguide around it
Top Bottom