Search results

1. R

Is it possible to use an AVR output ( e.g. Zone 2) to feed an headphone amplifier?

I am currently using a Denon 4700h in preamp mode to feed my hifi / 5.1 home cinema set up via a combo of Purifi / Hypex power amps from March Audio. I am very happy of my system. However, I am intending to buy an Dan Clark Audio Aeon RT (closed) to do some headphone listening in my living room...
  2. R

Any feedback about the pro-ject pre box s2 analog as analog switch?

Does anyone is using The pro-ject pre box s2 analog as analog switch between 2 sources? Since it is pretty affordable (249€) and has a remote control, I am thinking about it to easily switch between an home cinema set-up (AVR) and a hifi set-up (DAC with volume control). Specs seem to be pretty...
  3. R

Any issues when pairing Purifi or Hypex class D amps with home cinema AVR?

I have asked to Amir what would be the ending SINAD when pairing the new Denon 3700H with a purifi amp. Please find below its disappointing answer: Well, I tried to test this scenario but failed completely. :( Hooking up the output of 3700 to Purifi using RCA to XLR adapter generated worse...
  4. R

How to get the best match between a preamp AV processor and a power amp?

I will set-up a mixed HC/HIFi 5.1 system based on a Preamp processor (either an Emotiva XMC-2 or an Anthem AVM 60) and a mix of class D amp from HYPEX (center, surround & zone 2) or Purifi (L,R). They will power Dali Rubicon LCR as front loudspeakers (Sensitivity 89bB). A Rel T9i will be used as...
Top Bottom