Search results

1. T

FS/US: Genelec 8361A pair - grey - $7500

only Kii Three/BXT
  2. T

Legendary producer Steve Albini dead at 61

Hometown hero, extraordinary loss not just in terms of musical output but the way he operates as a businessman and human. Many will already know the big names (Pixies, Nirvana, PJ Harvey, maybe/hopefully Jesus Lizard and Godspeed You Black Emperor) but I can absolutely recommend Clouds...
  3. T

My 2.1 audio system update G 8050 vs 8351

For your use case, it would be hard to justify the 8351's as opposed to 8050's, basic room treatment (unless you already have?) and a better/additional sub for the same $. Genelec subs are not worth it for home users. I'm selling my 8351s and 8050s, BTW :)
  4. T

KEF ATMOS MUSIC STUDIO

There's not really enough information here for any useful feedback. At a minimum, would need budget and room size. Also details on what "immersive" means to you - presumably atmos, but I'm not sure how one would DJ Atmos content? So some kind of upmixer would likely be involved, but from what...
  5. T

FS/US: Genelec 8361A pair - grey - $7500

Selling my 8361A's - I actually have 3 of these, but haven't decided on selling the 3rd (used as center). if that interests you, please contact me and we can discuss https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/650099282-fs-2x-genelec-8361a-grey/
  6. T

FS/US: Genelec 8351B - grey - $6000

Selling my 8351B's https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/650099284-fs-2x-genelec-8351b-grey/
  7. T

FS/USA: Genelec 8050B w full warranty

Selling a pair of 8050B's w full warranty. Opened the boxes to ensure I got what I ordered, but never actually used. Decided to go with Ones instead but it was too late for return. $2600 shipped to CONUS; will ship anywhere, contact me for estimate
  8. T

Genelec Subs for 8340 and 8330 in Mch. Dual 7360 or single 7370

That looks great compared to Windows. Have you ever tried an Atmos MKV?
  9. T

How effective would heavy ceiling treatment work here?

TY, that part I do think I understand; I'm not sure what speakers offer significantly narrower dispersion? Line arrays?
  10. T

Active Room Treatment (ART) by Dirac

Sorry if I've missed it; I've seen it asked a few times but never saw a response. one cannot use subs as supports for ART?
  11. T

I'm certainly open to this, but I'm not sure what speakers meet that criteria? Thanks so much for this; REW is a bit overwhelming given my time constraints.
  12. T

thanks! is it possible to illustrate how you generated those views?
  13. T

Because I can't change the location of the speakers, I thought it might be useful to try different speakers instead. I'm not sure why the output is so much lower in these sweeps, any higher and REW gave me clipping warning, but I think it illustrates the effect is still present even with...
  14. T

Thanks for putting that together! luckily, if I'm reading attached 8361dlbc right, DLBC took care of that already. Not sure what's happening from 140-175Hz on R side (attached), though. Thanks, I haven't tried significant toe-in just yet. With DLBC, overall it sounds good to me but I can...
  15. T

Based on amir's mention that DSP can help with resonances (and because I upgraded front L/R), took a few new measurements today. one with no processing at all, one with DLBC on, and one with my HTP1 in Dirac Bypass mode. I don't see in the manual exactly what that does, but i figured why not...
  16. T

Thanks, the measurements are "raw"; I'm already doing that with Dirac DLBC (soon, ART when widely released) but I'm not aware of any DSP that can fix excess reverb That's exactly why I'm doubting the ROI, but unsure how to validate
Top Bottom