Recent content by zeropoint

1. Z

ARCAM Introduces Flagship Radia ST25 Streamer and SA35 / SA45 Streaming Amps: High End Munich 2024

https://www.ecoustics.com/products/arcam-radia-st25-sa35-sa45/
  2. Z

What are we listening to right now..

Creedence Clearwater Revival At The Royal Albert Hall Track Listing: 1 Born On the Bayou 2 Green River 3 Tombstone Shadow 4 Travelin' Band 5 Fortunate Son 6 Commotion 7 Midnight Special 8 Bad Moon Rising 9 Proud Mary 10 Night Time Is the Right Time 11 Good Golly...
  3. Z

Shanling SM1.3 New Streamer Transport & DAC Announced

Shanling has announced the Shanling SM1.3 streamer transport and DAC to be launched at the Munich High-End exhibition, along with the much anticipated WiiM Ultra.
  4. Z

Wine thread - what are you enjoying?

That's what I keep trying to convince myself.
  5. Z

Wine thread - what are you enjoying?

Not actually drinking it. Yet. Waiting for the right occasion(s). Instead, currently savouring a much more modest Montepulciano..
  6. Z

What are your top 3 IEM ?

KZ ZS10 Pro 4BA+1DD KZ ZST X Hybrid 1BA+1DD 7Hz Salnotes Zero Also, Moondrop Quarks
  7. Z

LYNEPAUDIO B049 Audio Switcher Review

Surely it's broken? Incidentally, it's LINEPAUDIO: what looks like a "Y" is a lowercase "i".
  8. Z

Your latest cool purchase

Not ultimate hi-fi, but good nevertheless, especially considering the price of ~£25..
  9. Z

Or this: Both available on Amazon
  10. Z

Smartphone Gimbal 3-Axis Stabilizer with Tripod and Magnetic Fill Light..
  11. Z

What pets have you had? Post pics of your pets, previous or now. Why do I love my pet so much?

Harry and Kelsie. Both passed away now. Just Harry. Sophie lounging in her favourite slippers. Also passed away now.
  12. Z

MX-1A 64G Player, USB Decoder w/8" Touch Screen & Android App

Interesting. Anyone seen this? Anyone bought one? Seems a little overpriced and underpowered, otherwise it might suit someone's needs. There are a couple of other versions. Two add cirrus DACs and one balanced outputs. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175151760220 Features: - Hi End player with...
  13. Z

Watches! What do y'all have on your wrists?

I bought the Casio shown a few posts back, recently on Amazon, because I missed mine from many years ago. It has a metal case and strap, unlike more recent resin and silicone, and is available here for £21.89...
Top Bottom