Recent content by Vivek

1. Vivek

Lost in the jungle of suitable AVRs

Those subs look fantastic. I would prefer them to be on the ground to prevent any vibrations. Am working on my room correction and room acoustics myself and will watch this thread intently
  2. Vivek

Chasing SINAD

What a beautiful setup. I am lost for words. I have a question. Are your subwoofers connected to the AVR or do you use them stereo music as well?
  3. Vivek

Which DAC for preamp use ?

Hi what did you go for? I am in the same vist and am looking for a quality DAC and Preamp combo that will have an HT Bypass
  4. Vivek

AV Processor Recommendation

On an other note. Late evening yesterday, After tons of grumbling at home on the sound quality (or lack of) from the Mrs . Went back to my local hifi dealership who incidentally had a NAD 758 v3. I bought it home to primarily test stereo performance relative to my ears ( and the Mrs) Hooked...
  5. Vivek

Any good links to study and understand the fundamentals of room equalization.
  6. Vivek

Just a a quick question why did you go for a x8500 and a m27 instead of a x3700h?
  7. Vivek

Thanks and I believe the above too. I will study a little more about Audyssey room correction as I do not have a clue on how to do it professionally. I should however be able to learn and get it done.
  8. Vivek

Sancus, Stereo Performance The stereo mode performance is nothing to write home about either though it is indeed a tad better than Direct. The order being PDirect<Direct<Stereo. The stereo performance does not match my Bluesound at normal audible levels. A friends NAD D3045 connected to my m27...
  9. Vivek

Marantz AV7705 Home Theater Processor Review

I dont think the 1576 mk11 is being sold in th market yet.
  10. Vivek

I had missed out my Center in the previous pic. It is not in a cubby nor recessed. I am changing my Av furniture (custom furniture takes time in Denmark during these times). When I receive the new av racks, my center will set at 60cm from the 37cm that it is now. I do not however believe that...
  11. Vivek

Lost in the jungle of suitable AVRs

I will vote for SVS Pb 2000 for your setup. They are pretty small, easy to configure and go decently low. I think they won the EISA award of the year as well. I like them and have 2 of them .-)
  12. Vivek

Hi Guys Thank you for all your feedback and guidance. I went in for a Denon x3700h and use it as a preprocessor along with a Nad M27 for amplification. See my setup for some reason the pics invert when downscaled! My speakers are Fronts: a pair of B&W 702s2 , Center: htm72, Surrounds: a pair...
  13. Vivek

Musings on NAD Master Series

NAD and the youtube critics are shouting over the roof about the Eigentakt Purify based M33 Master integrated stereo amplifier. Given that NAD masters preprocessor has been stuck at M17 v1,v2, v2i. Do you think there were will be a NAD Masters 18 which will be an integrated AV Receiver with...
  14. Vivek

Guys, my local audio ealor has suggested that I go in for a 1. A denon x3700h or x4700h with a Nad m33 integrated amp to drive my front floor standers at around USD 6000 2. Tjene is a sweet offer for Yamaha 3080 with emotive XP’s gen 3 3 channel amp for USD 3000 Anu suggestions
Top Bottom