Recent content by TLEDDY

1. TLEDDY

How About Creating a Modern Cassette Player?

While I appreciate your company and own some of your products, I am afraid that investing in a cassette machine would be counterproductive. It would be sad to put your tremendous expertise and monetary assets into a product that would not sell. When OPPO left the market, I hoped another...
  2. TLEDDY

Small 2-way speakers with linear on-axis and power response characteristics (Scan Speak and SB Acoustics drivers). H&V off-axis measurements included

XMechanik: Brilliantly done…just brilliant! I appreciate many members of this Forum and you are now in that laudatory group! Thank you for sharing your expertise… Tillman
  3. TLEDDY

Mechano23 Open-source DIY Speaker Review

OK… color me very (!) impressed. Our so-called amateur members never cease to delight and inform me, and here is another shining example. THANK YOU!
  4. TLEDDY

A Call For Humor!

A “bit obscure” Might be an understatement! Nonetheless, thank you for the kind ex-lanation!
  5. TLEDDY

A Call For Humor!

OK… I give up. Sin pi = 0 I need help on this one, please. Anyone?
  6. TLEDDY

A Call For Humor!

That is a stretch, so: Sin(e) Co(Balt) Dem(I) O(xygen) = SinCoDemO Or Cinco de Mayo My brain Hertz…
  7. TLEDDY

The folly of seeking the perfect speaker.

“That admittedly can be a long, expensive journey!” Amen…
  8. TLEDDY

Which deceased musicians you miss the most and wish were still alive?

Arturo Toscanini Anything he ever recorded - I was in Alpine, Texas with my mother, who was attending Sul Ross State Teachers College, when I heard the news of his passing. I recall telling her the news when she returned from class, tears in my eyes. I was a fan of the Hugh Lampman “Music...
  9. TLEDDY

Proposal: Right to Fair Review (RFR) Association

To our real lawyers: if one is sued and is found not liable, can they recover their costs of legal defense?
  10. TLEDDY

Proposal: Right to Fair Review (RFR) Association

Been there, done that- have the T-shirt! litigation at ANY LEVEL is hugely expensive, Annoying and unfair as it may seem, it may make good business sense to settle “nuisance “ claims rather than litigate. My personal floor for bringing suit against another party for damages, even if I have a...
  11. TLEDDY

What interesting and tasty cheese are you enjoying today? This is like the spirits thread but for cheese.

Almost to die for… if you like port and Stilton as do I! I had a friend who liked port more than I: “Ports are my life!”
  12. TLEDDY

Electrostatic speakers?

Yes to amplification; no to subs i am using Benchmark amps on mine to great success! My Sanders 10e are my last speakers at age 82. I am blessed to be able to acquire, up to a rational cost, any speaker I want. The Sanders are in the middle of my budget, but for my own taste, they are ideal...
  13. TLEDDY

My Absolute Sound and no one can debate me!

Thank you for the movie reference! I ordered the DVD so I can compare my modest abode with the salon… I look forward and will report back!
  14. TLEDDY

My Absolute Sound and no one can debate me!

Sorry for the delayed reply! I refer to our home as “Muse d’Alice” due to the extensive collection of art herein. Alice, my wife and partner for 33 years, has a Degree in Art History, with studies at King’s College in London and has worked in museums as a curator and exhibit manager. We do...
Top Bottom