Recent content by tech-jock

1. T

Just bought AKG N700 NC M2 love the sound but volume from mic is tiny - any solutions?

Another update: Plugged in the headphones with supplied wire (not possible on my iPhone 13) but on Android, the mic volume was loud - as expected. So is this to do with how an individual app processes Bluetooth?
  2. T

Just bought AKG N700 NC M2 love the sound but volume from mic is tiny - any solutions?

Thanks for the idea Berwhale. Sadly, switching from the default 1.4 to 1.6 made no difference at all to the level. Note that I am using the ability of the Telegram client to leave a voice message for yourself to test the level. As an additional control, I also did the same while recording in...
  3. T

Thanks Berwhale, I don't see that symbol per se, but here's the bluetooth info page for the device: Does that help at all? Cheers! TJ
  4. T

Hello all, Any thoughts about how to increase the volume of the mic for voice when using bluetooth? Note: the problem occurs on my iPhone 13 and also on my RealMe 3 Pro. Other people on the call can barely hear me, but it does not occur when connected to my laptop, where the mic volume is...
  5. T

Looking for <£100 BT headphones for use both in the office for music and calls and on train for music

Thanks JimBob. So you are saying that quality issues when using the N700 as a call headset have been noted in the past?
  6. T

Looking for <£100 BT headphones for use both in the office for music and calls and on train for music

Hello all - first post here but I have been into hi-fi/music for more than 40 years in one way or another. Criteria: 1. Musicality 2. I don't want to bother others around me with whatever I'm listening to (rock, blues, alternative, hip hop) 3. I do want a reasonable degree of noise cancelling -...
Top Bottom