Recent content by ratto123

1. R

Value preamp or DAC with analog input?

Hey everyone, I'm currently considering options for a "central" device in my setup to accept signals from different sources and output the signal via XLR to my power amp. Classically, this would be a preamp. However, since I basically have only two sources, I thought that maybe there could...
  2. R

Alternative to Wharfdale Linton

Thanks everyone for the advice so far. I don't have any measurement equipment, neither hard- nor software. The miniDSP is already a fairly big investment for me. What kind of affordable hardware can I use to measure? Is there an open source / free software I can use to process the measurements...
  3. R

Okay - so what do I buy for this? Would appreciate good value options (100-300 USD range?) Edit: Is the one you linked "the one to buy"?
  4. R

The NAD is an older Model, a T747 which to my knowledge comes without such capabilities. I do actually plan on buying a RME DAC for music, but this would not help the issue when using HDMI input on the AVR. Generally speaking, is the "correction" of this issue via DSP advisable? Is everything...
  5. R

Hey everyone, I'm looking for an alternative pair of speakers to replace my Wharfdale Lintons. I'm sad to have to replace them, because under ideal circumstances I like their sound, their look, and their price. Unfortunately, the room they need to fit in doesn't offer the space to place them...
Top Bottom