Recent content by Rantapossu

1. R

Beta Test: Multitone Loopback Analyzer software

This is my CPU load (of 4 measurements in a row) with the previous version, swithing between the Spectrum view and the Waveform view nonstop. No effect on CPU load: This is with the new prioritizated version. I started with the Spectrum view and switched to the Waveform view after 2...
  2. R

Overall the new prioritizated version is much better than the old one, you can now cut the CPU load easily to half or even lower, if you use other view than the spectrum view during the measurement. Please keep these changes, If they do not cause any drawbacks.
  3. R

I downloaded it again and reinstalled. Maybe my PC was doing something in the background that made the CPU load rise last time? Now it 13-14% load with 8k and 64k FFT. 512k FFT it's about 24% when watching the oscilloscope, so it might not be the CPU load. But don't use too much your time with...
  4. R

With 8k FFT the processor load is about 13-14%, with 64k FFT it's something like 22-23%.
  5. R

Thanks, but it doesn't seem to help. 8k FFT is still the largest that syncs... :(
  6. R

I'm using a shared clock and same sample rates for both in and out, so I'm just lacking the oomph, I guess.
  7. R

Hi @pkane ! I don't know if this is intentional, but I noticed that with the 1k, 2k, 4k and 8k FFT sizes my primary computer completely syncs the refresh rate of the waveform graph and the incoming signal. The end result is just like a traditional oscilloscope, the graph remains perfectly...
  8. R

Thanks again! Both issues fixed:
  9. R

There is no waiting time with every other interval period: #1 Wait #2 No waiting #3 Wait #4 No waiting #5 Wait #6 No waiting #7 Wait #8 No waiting #9 Wait #10 Stops It makes the time-axis to look jumpy and the 10 minute measurement time drops to under 7 minutes:
  10. R

Thanks! A couple of findings... The round counter goes one step late. Like this with 10 intervals: Step: Counter: #1 ... 0/10 #2 ... 1/10 #3 ... 2/10 #4 ... 3/10 #5 ... 4/10 #6 ... 5/10 #7 ... 6/10 #8 ... 7/10 #9 ... 8/10 #10 ... 9/10
  11. R

Yep, it's fixed! Thanks! It still stacks the unit texts however (The second item I reported before): Like this:
  12. R

All the dBXX -units seems to default to the exponential notation after the restart of MTA: Using the mouse wheel to zoom in and out makes the units more human friendly. Could this be the default view? Entering the values manually directly to the corresponding fields and pressing the...
  13. R

There seems to be something wrong with the displaying of the vertical units on the Waveform -graph... ... and the Watts -view looks a little bit strange: The same measurement with dBFS:
  14. R

This is strange! I reinstalled the orignally uploaded version and now it works correctly. So it was the correct version after all! Looks good!
  15. R

Thanks! Are you sure that you uploaded the correct version? There isn't the "Calibration Factor" -selector for me: The vertical unit is Watts... ....but it doesn't change the Spectrum view: And I can't find any changes considering the Spectrum real-time display during averaging.
Top Bottom