Recent content by oppop

1. O

I am looking for a one-box solution, roon ready streamer, DAC, Dirac and headphones Amp

Thanks for the helpful replies. I've got a Boxem Arthur which I love. I find it amazing that there are so few decent one box pre/headphone amps with Dirac and Roon. Maybe it's me but the resonably priced DAC/ Headphone amps are ubiquitous. How hard would it be to integrate DSP and Streaming for...
  2. O

I am looking for a one-box solution, roon ready streamer, DAC, Dirac and headphones Amp

Thank you. I've considered the Minidsp Studio but no state of the art DAC? NAD will be a huge box? I was hoping someone like Boxem would come up with solution to pair with a power amp.
  3. O

State of the art preamp/DAC/headphone amp, Dirac and Roon ready streamer - in one box. Does it exist?
  4. O

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

If this had a headphone amp and DSP......
  5. O

(not that much) desperate manufacturer needing your advise

This. I voted for a product that Fred didn't think about. I have a Boxem purifi amp the sound is amazing but it also looks good too. A quality DAC and preamp with DSP (+/- streamer) in the same format would fly off the shelves. The current streamer, DAC, pre, DSP solutions are by and large...
  6. O

BOXEM Audio | Arthur 4215/E2 Purifi Amplifier | Owners' Thread

It's a fantastic looking and sounding amplifier. Very happy with mine.
Top Bottom