Recent content by Onira

1. O

S.M.S.L PO100, PO100 PRO & PO100 AK - Measurements (Digital Interfaces & DAC)

But DO300 has USB and XMOS 316th so what's the reason to connect PO100 to it?
  2. O

Anyway, what's the reasonable option when I could connect any (cheap, yet affordable) to the HDMI/i2s output? The are some DACs with the HDMI/i2s input but they are XMOS XU316 based so there is no reason to connect PO100 to it as it would be the same like just going from DACs USB port
  3. O

I have a (silly or even stupid) question... the PO100 Pro has only SPDIF and i2s outputs Wthen playing DSD files the SPDIF output does not work so how can I get audio from it? :oops:
  4. O

iFi ZEN CAN replacement for HD660S

I got xDuoo MT-604 changed tubes and now it’s just awesome :cool:
  5. O

Well I listen to Tidal (used to mqa but there is no mqa atm) rock metal and progressive plus classical soundtracks :p:p
  6. O

Well as for me I don't hear any big difference on 660s with Bass or Crossfade But on my ATH-MSR7b I do :cool:
  7. O

I followed pioterd suggestion and used the 4A power supply as he does Thigs are good, not boiling (yet) :p
  8. O

No Headphones are fine. They work with Hip-Dac and with sAp-10 I still think It's about power. I connected iPower (that I use with ZEN DAC) and it's fine but CAN gets too hot
  9. O

Well yes Different headphones sound different I have ATH-MSR7b and they sound fine with my CAN But shouldn't the CAN be a universal amp for Sennheiser as well? Others use CAN with 660s :rolleyes:
  10. O

I will see then Every advice is a good advice :D On iPower the CAN is so wery hot but it's not so boiling on MW
  11. O

Thanks :) The document you mentioned is about 3,5/1,35 milimeters plug buit I bet it can be with 5,5/2,1 as well I'm wondering if there could be some comparision with any good MW power supply I found a 2.1/5.5 one on TME webpage abd will see how things will go with it :cool:
  12. O

pioterd What SMPS are you using? Any filters? I guess MW GST25B05-P1J won't work...
  13. O

Well if they should sound the same why there ain't? Another funny thing is Topping D10b connected to CAN remains very silent 'til I turn volume to the point where DAC is screaming/yealling giving awful distorion? It's happening about 3 o'clock on the CAN
  14. O

Like I don't like iFi amp well if that would be true I wouldn't say it works well with my ATH-MSR7b headphones I like it but I don't understand why it does not work well with my 660s
  15. O

Yes, I know that I'm just trying to get a power supply with less distortion and as mentioned that neither iPower or iPowerX will do that So I'm trying to find one like the Brzhifi for a good price
Top Bottom