Recent content by n00brx

1. N

BOXEM Audio | Arthur 4215/E2 Purifi Amplifier | Owners' Thread

So nice you can upgrade your binding post Should have know this we can do it
  2. N

I think they were busying to develop the multi channel amp
  3. N

Elac FS 247.4, a big slap in the face!

I think the problem is with my room. But the rear port is not that friendly when there is near front wall
  4. N

I use the measurement mic from minidsp and the curve is quite terrible in the mid and bass range. But the bass go really deep that surprised a lot by the 5.25inch drivers. Anyway, it is a good speaker even T the original price of $10000 each. It is a real steal for $1000 /pair
  5. N

I owned a pair of 247.4 and sold them recently, Maybe I don’t have enough room for the speakers to breath and I found the speaker’s rear port is a really strange design which affecting the high bass a lot. I have my speakers 1 meter away from front wall and the speaker still dip 4-5db in...
  6. N

There is never any pop during on/off for my Boxem
  7. N

I have received my Boxem Purifi last month and after 1 month of listening. I really love the auto-sense on/off function. This is a life saver as I am using RME ADI-2 DAC which do not have any trigger out. I also found the gain stage selector is much more useful then a jumper inside the box and...
Top Bottom