Recent content by muslhead

1. M

This dog will make a great audiophile!!!

Lets show our felines some love... their hearing is better than dogs "Cats and dogs often get compared to each other, and many people engage in heated debates to determine which pet is better than the other. When it comes to the arena of hearing, science has proven that cats generally have...
  2. M

Best Audio Gear for Gardening?

I prefer my Dutch 8c for when gardening. I listen to them in my living room while my wife gardens:eek: - Harrison Butker
  3. M

Important: Another Wave of Account Hacks

Many years ago, i was taught a simple, easy to remember password solution from my IT guy. Ingnenious as it allows every website a new password but, because of its structure, is simple to remember (because at its core is a repeatable password that is common for each website) and is incredibly...
  4. M

What speakers do you currently own?

and which of these is your favorite?
  5. M

Canton Reference 2023 - is it now Reference grade?

well thought out but wrong .... a common, consistent theme in your responses.
  6. M

SylphAudio's High-Performance Amplifier Modules (2024 and Beyond)

What, exactly is crisp analog sound? Is it measureable?
  7. M

Buyer Beware of accessories4less Scam company with legit dealer license

I had no problems when returning an item with them. No, they did not cover the return shipping but that is an unreasonable expectation wthen the item was not (in my case) defective. I also purchased a used pair of def tech rear surround speakers which looked almost new and worked fine. Just my...
  8. M

Canton Reference 2023 - is it now Reference grade?

and this proves what exactly? support for your narrative and confirmation bias
  9. M

Mini-review Ascend ELX Ribbon Tower …

Its known as the ASR welcome committee.
  10. M

Anthem AVM90 AV Processor Review

and the 30 second delays when switching inputs among other "features"
  11. M

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

You lose total credibility with everythying you say once you state broad, sweeping generalizations as fact (when you are wrong). I know for a FACT you are wrong because, I did buy them without first hearing them.
  12. M

How much should I pay for these two amps?

Dont know what country you are in but you can change my filter Here is some history for sales on the c30 https://www.hifishark.com/search?q=Mcintosh+C30 and for the MC2205 https://www.hifishark.com/search?q=MC2205 You will need to compare prices and condition and see what a reasonable price...
Top Bottom